1 In stock
General Purpose UPS
APC by Schneider Electric
Over 20 million units sold - the UPS you can trust
APC award-winning Smart-UPS® is the most popular UPS in the world for servers, storage and networks. Trusted to protect critical data and equipment from power problems by supplying clean and reliable network-grade power. In addition to legendary reliability and manageability, Smart-UPS have extremely high efficiency at low, medium and high load levels making them ideal for today's multi-core or virtualized servers that have varying load consumption. Available in a variety of form factors (tower, rack mount, rack/tower convertible) there is a model for every application and budget. Rack mounted Smart-UPS are ideal for powering Blade or density optimized servers in a distributed power protection environment as the primary or redundant protection. Smart-UPS® models have long been considered the benchmark for all network and server UPS's. Smart-UPS feature a 16-segment LED display, extended range automatic voltage regulation (AVR), and pure sine wave output on battery. Additional manageability options are available through the Smart-Slot interface, which is an internal slot for the installation of optional accessory cards. The extended run Smart-UPS XL has the capability to add external battery packs to scale runtime from minutes to hours typically needed for converged voice and data networks. The entry level Smart-UPS SC is an economical choice for small and medium businesses looking to protect small switches, networking devices and point-of-sale (POS) equipment.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your APC by Schneider Electric Smart-UPS 1500VA LCD 120V with AP9631 Installed today!
- Experience higher efficiency with lower energy cost
- Keep your sensitive devices powered with a backup of up to 6.50 minute at full load
- SMT1500X448 not sold in Vermont - select available recommended replacement SMT1500C
|Manufacturer||Schneider Electric SA|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SMT1500X448|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.schneider-electric.com|
|Brand Name||APC by Schneider Electric|
|Product Name||Smart-UPS 1500VA LCD 120V with AP9631 Installed|
|Product Type||Line-interactive UPS||Technical Information|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Receptacles||8 x NEMA 5-15R||Power Description|
|Load Capacity||1.50 kVA/1 kW|
|Input Voltage||110 V AC|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC||Battery Information|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||6.50 Minute|
|Typical Battery Recharge Time||3 Hour||Physical Characteristics|
|Height||8.62" (218.95 mm)|
|Width||6.73" (170.94 mm)|
|Depth||17.28" (438.91 mm)|
|Weight (Approximate)||24.04 kg||Miscellaneous|
|Limited Warranty||3 Year|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us