2 In stock
Wireless Access Points/Bridges
These economical Wi-Fi 6 access points provide high-performance connectivity for any organization experiencing growing mobile, cloud and IoT requirements. With a wireless aggregate data rate of up to 1.5 Gbps and gigabit local wired ports, they deliver the range of connectivity options needed for venues such as hotels, residence halls, and remote offices alike.
The 500H Series APs are designed to optimize user experience by maximizing Wi-Fi efficiency and dramatically reducing airtime contention between clients.
Features include Orthogonal frequency-division multiple access (OFDMA), multi-user MIMO and cellular optimization. With up to 4 spatial streams (4SS) and 80MHz channel bandwidth, the 500H Series provides groundbreaking wireless capabilities for budget-conscious deployments. Read the Multi-User 802.11ax white paper for further information.
Advantages of OFDMA
This capability allows Aruba's APs to handle multiple Wi-Fi 6 capable clients on each channel simultaneously, regardless of device or traffic type. Channel utilization is optimized by handling each transaction via smaller sub-carriers or resource units (RUs), which means that clients are sharing a channel and not competing for airtime and bandwidth.
Aruba Air Slice for Extended OFDMA Assurance
APs in controller-less mode (Instant) can provide SLA-grade performance by allocating RUs to specific traffic types. By combining Aruba's Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF) and Layer 7 deep packet inspection (DPI) to identify user roles and applications, the APs will dynamically allocate the bandwidth needed. Non-Wi-Fi 6 clients can also benefit. Air Slice for APs in controller mode will be supported in a future software release. Learn more in the link to Air Slice tech brief that was staged for March 10 announcement.
Multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO)
Similar to downlink MU-MIMO in Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac Wave 2), the 500H Series can simultaneously connect clients using downlink - and now - uplink spatial streams. The added benefit is the ability to multiply the number of clients that can now send traffic, thus optimizing client-to-AP spatial stream diversity.
Wi-Fi 6 and MU-MIMO aware client optimization
Aruba's patented AI-powered ClientMatch technology eliminates sticky client issues by placing Wi-Fi 6 capable devices on the best available AP. Session metrics are used to steer mobile devices to the best AP based on available bandwidth, types of applications being used and traffic type - even as users roam.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Aruba AP-505H Wireless Access Point today!
- When connected to a compatible router or a network switch, this wireless access point lets you enjoy wireless internet connectivity throughout your home or office
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast wired network speeds
- With PoE Port, transfer data and power from a single cable to places where a power outlet is not present
- Its management capability provides efficient control over setup and configuration of your network
|Manufacturer||Hewlett Packard Enterprise|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.hpe.com|
|Product Name||AP-505H Wireless Access Point|
|Product Type||Wireless Access Point||Technical Information|
|Wireless LAN Standard||802.11ax|
|Bluetooth Standard||Bluetooth 5|
|Total Number of Antennas||2|
|Number of Internal Antennas||2|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||1.50 Gbit/s|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||5|
|PoE (RJ-45) Port||Yes|
|PoE PD Port||Yes|
|Management Port||Yes||Physical Characteristics|
|Height||5.91" (150 mm)|
|Width||3.39" (86 mm)|
|Weight (Approximate)||360 g|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us