8 In stock
Switches & Bridges
Aruba Instant On 1930 switches are advanced, smart-managed, fixed configuration Gigabit switches designed for small businesses and SMBs looking for high performance networking that is easy-to-deploy and affordable. They're made to handle today's bandwidth-heavy applications like voice and video conferencing, enabling consistent connectivity to enhance performance. This model supports 10 active ports -- eight 10/100/1000 copper Ethernet RJ45 ports and two 1-Gigabit SFP-style uplink slots. Power over Ethernet both PoE and PoE+ can operate on any of its eight RJ45 ports, with a total PoE budget of 124 Watts.
Using either the Instant On mobile app or its cloud-based web portal, you can quickly set up, monitor and manage the 1930 switch series from anywhere at any time. Also available is a comprehensive local web interface. Built-in security features protect your network from unauthorized access by allowing you to segment traffic and define access to each area of the network. Advanced features include VLANs, 802.1X radius-based network login, three levels of Spanning Tree protocol, and Layer 3 static routing, among others. And all of this is included in the price of the hardware - there are no hidden subscription or licensing fees. All are backed by Aruba's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Aruba Instant On 1930 8G Class4 PoE 2SFP 124W Switch today!
- High performance yet affordable Gigabit switches built for small businesses and SMBs, with simple-to-use cloud management at no added cost.
- This model: 8 x 10/100/1000 RJ45 ports plus two (2) dedicated 1G SFP slots for fiber uplinks or additional ports. (SFP transceivers separately sold)
- Power over Ethernet on 8 ports. PoE power budget of 124 Watts.
- Shares common app and cloud-based administration with Instant On Wi-Fi Access Points, for Wi-Fi optimized networking.
- The series offers a complete portfolio of switch model choices. Choose from seven models -- 10-port, 28-port, 52-port models without and with Class 4 PoE+ Power over Ethernet.
- Guard your network from unwanted or unauthorized access with switch features such as IEEE 802.1X and VLANs
- Use a mobile app to easily setup, monitor and manage your network
- Limited Lifetime Support provides 24X7phone support for the first 90 days and chat support for the entire warranty period. Community support is included for the life of the product.
|Manufacturer||Hewlett Packard Enterprise|
|Manufacturer Part Number||JL681A#ABA|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.hpe.com|
|Product Name||Instant On 1930 8G Class4 PoE 2SFP 124W Switch|
|Product Type||Ethernet Switch||Interfaces/Ports|
|Total Number of Network Ports||10|
|Port/Expansion Slot Details||
||Media & Performance|
|Media Type Supported||
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||2|
|Expansion Slot Type||SFP (mini-GBIC)|
|Shared SFP Slot||No|
|Number of SFP Slots||2||Network & Communication|
|Layer Supported||3||Management & Protocols|
|PoE (RJ-45) Port||Yes|
|PoE Budget||124 W||Physical Characteristics|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us