5 In stock
AMD B550 (Ryzen AM4) micro ATX motherboard with dual M.2, PCIe 4.0, 1 Gb Ethernet, HDMI/D-Sub/DVI, SATA 6 Gbps, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A, and Aura Sync RGB headers support
- AMD AM4 socket: Ready for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ Processors
- Comprehensive cooling: VRM heatsink, PCH heatsink, and Fan Xpert 2+
- Ultrafast connectivity: Dual M.2, PCIe 4.0, 1 Gb Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A
- Aura Sync RGB: Onboard addressable Gen 2 header for RGB LED strips, easily synced with Aura Sync-capable hardware
ASUS Prime series is expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of 3rd Generation AMD Ryzen platform. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, Prime B550 series motherboards provide daily users and DIY PC builders a range of performance tuning options via intuitive software and firmware features.
ASUS Corporate Stable Model
ASUS Corporate Stable Model (CSM) is a commercial program designed to provide stable and reliable motherboards. Offering up to 36-month product lifecycle support and 6-month end-of-life notice to allow sufficient lead times for your organization to get ready for product transitions. Each purchase of an ASUS CSM motherboard comes with ASUS Control Center Express - server-grade IT management software.
ASUS Control Center Express
ASUS Control Center Express is an integrated IT monitoring and management software designed to deploy faster, simplify IT operations and improve productivity with comprehensive control and user-friendly functions. ASUS Control Center Express is compatible with over 100 ASUS motherboards to provide a high-quality, TCO-optimized solution for your business needs.
Optimize IT endpoint management
Designed to assist IT staff in monitoring and controlling devices within their corporate networks, and facilitate inventory checking in multiple locations remotely
Automate IT maintenance
Allows IT staff to schedule automatic updates of the latest BIOS, software and utilities to specific or all devices at off-peak times, enhancing system stability and IT operational flexibility
Securely manage all of endpoints
Securely manage endpoint configuration, portable storage access and PC software applications by enabling them to create grouping rules on individual devices
Tune It Your Way
Comprehensive controls form the foundation of the ASUS Prime series. The Prime B550 motherboard packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling you to tweak performance settings to perfectly match the way you work - maximizing your productivity.
Cool to the Core
Prime B550 series is engineered with multiple onboard heatsinks and an array of hybrid fan headers to ensure your rig stays cool and stable under intense workloads.
VRM Heatsink and Thermal Pads
A VRM heatsink with underneath thermal pad improves heat transfer from the MOSFETs and chokes for better cooling performance.
Build on a Solid Foundation
Prime B550 motherboard provides all the fundamentals to boost daily productivity, so your system will be ready for action with stable power, intuitive cooling and flexible transfer options.
PCIe 4.0 M.2 (up to 64 Gbps)
Achieve speed with onboard M.2
PCIe 4.0 M.2 Slot supports up to 22110 and provide NVMe SSD RAID support for an incredible performance boost. Create a RAID configuration with up to PCIe 4.0 storage device to enjoy the fastest data-transfer speeds on the 3rd Generation AMD Ryzen platform.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Asus Prime B550M-A/CSM Desktop Motherboard today!
- Compatible Ryzen 3 processor lets you perform all your computational tasks at a swift pace
- DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot - Install memory that synchronizes electrical and clock signals for an efficient data throughput
- Supported 0 RAID levels provide data reliability and fault tolerance
- HDMI interface connects the top of the line PCs, Blu-ray players, and cutting edge Gaming Controllers
- Retrieve a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots, and peripheral ports that have an enhanced heat dissipation capability with the Micro ATX desktop motherboard
|Manufacturer||ASUS Computer International|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PRIME B550M-A/CSM|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.asus.com|
|Product Name||Prime B550M-A/CSM Desktop Motherboard|
|Product Type||Desktop Motherboard||Processor & Chipset|
|Total Processor Supported||1|
|Processor Socket||Socket AM4|
|Number of Memory Slots||4|
|Memory Form Factor||
|Maximum Memory||128 GB|
|Memory Speed Supported||
|Memory Technology||DDR4 SDRAM||I/O Controller|
|Controller Type||Serial ATA/600|
|Onboard Video||CPU Dependent Video||Audio|
|Audio Channels||7.1||Network & Communication|
|Gigabit Ethernet||Yes||I/O Expansions|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||3|
|Total Number of PCI Express Slots||3|
|Number of PCI Express x1 Slots||2|
|Number of PCI Express x16 Slots||1||Interfaces/Ports|
|Total Number of USB Ports||6|
|Number of USB 3.2 Ports||6|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||1||Onboard Interfaces|
|Number of SATA Interfaces||4|
|Number of M.2 Interfaces||2|
|Total Number of Onboard USB Ports||6|
|Number of Onboard USB 2.0 Ports||4|
|Number of Onboard USB 3.2 Ports||2|
|Onboard S/PDIF Header||Yes||Physical Characteristics|
|Form Factor||Micro ATX|
|Width||9.60" (243.84 mm)|
|Depth||9.60" (243.84 mm)||Miscellaneous|
|Limited Warranty||3 Year|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us