3 In stock
Micro-ATX B460 business motherboard with enhanced security, reliability and manageability
- ASUS-exclusive self-recovering BIOS technology for automatic system BIOS recovery from a verified backup
- Dedicated LPC header and debug card with LCD display for faster troubleshooting
- Event log for capturing and managing detailed system information
- Innovative moisture-resistant coating to protect the motherboard from harsh environments
- Commercial BIOS kit to make customization faster and more efficient
- ASUS Control Center Express(ACCE) to make IT endpoint management easier
ASUS Pro business motherboards provide enhanced features to smooth your IT operations, including comprehensive system protection, 24/7 stability and reliability and an improved management suite for easier customization. Known as the world's biggest and best-known motherboard brand, ASUS provides world-class after-sales service and guaranteed long-term availability to maximize your investment over the product life cycle and offers a high-quality, TCO-optimized solution for your business computing-needs.
ASUS Corporate Stable Model
ASUS Corporate Stable Model (CSM) is a commercial program designed to provide stable and reliable motherboards. Offering up to 36-month product lifecycle support and 6-month end-of-life notice to allow sufficient lead times for your organization to get ready for product transitions. Each purchase of an ASUS CSM motherboard comes with ASUS Control Center Express - server-grade IT management software.
ASUS Control Center Express
ASUS Control Center Express is an integrated IT monitoring and management software designed to deploy faster, simplify IT operations and improve productivity with comprehensive control and user-friendly functions. ASUS Control Center Express is compatible with over 100 ASUS motherboards to provide a high-quality, TCO-optimized solution for your business needs.
Optimize IT endpoint management
Designed to assist IT staff in monitoring and controlling devices within their corporate networks, and facilitate inventory checking in multiple locations remotely
Automate IT maintenance
Allows IT staff to schedule automatic updates of the latest BIOS, software and utilities to specific or all devices at off-peak times, enhancing system stability and IT operational flexibility
Securely manage all of endpoints
Securely manage endpoint configuration, portable storage access and PC software applications by enabling them to create grouping rules on individual devices
Internationally Certified Business Motherboard
ASUS business motherboards are enterprise proven with leading quality that exceeds industry standards. Certified by multiple international safety and environmental organizations, ASUS business motherboards provide a safe, secure and sustainable solution, making them the ideal choice for your business.
Enhances system security from bottom to top
ASUS Self-recovering BIOS
ASUS-exclusive BIOS protection technology automatically recovers the system BIOS with a verified backup in the event of an update failure, preventing the need to replace or reinstall hardware.
ASUS Secure Boot
ASUS business motherboard is set to check the firmware and signature of each piece of boot software.
Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
Hardware-based security offers better data protection, enhances network security, protects digital identities and ensures platform integrity.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Asus PRO B460M-C/CSM Desktop Motherboard today!
- Compatible Intel Core i5 processor provides you with the solid performance to watch videos and play games, while its adaptability makes you more productive
- DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot - Allows the memory to operate at an effective bus speed while using minimal power, resulting in an optimal computer performance and improved memory heat dissipation
- Supported 0 RAID levels provide data reliability and fault tolerance
- HDMI interface connects the top of the line PCs, Blu-ray players, and cutting edge Gaming Controllers
- DisplayPort transmits both audio and video signals through a common channel to deliver versatile performance
- Micro ATX form factor brings a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots, and peripheral ports with an enhanced heat dissipation capability
- 2 USB 2.0 ports offer the impressive data transfer speed of up to 60 Mb/sec
|Manufacturer||ASUS Computer International|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PRO B460M-C/CSM|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.asus.com|
|Product Name||PRO B460M-C/CSM Desktop Motherboard|
|Product Type||Desktop Motherboard||Processor & Chipset|
|Total Processor Supported||1|
|Processor Socket||Socket LGA-1200|
|Number of Memory Slots||4|
|Memory Form Factor||
|Maximum Memory||128 GB|
|Memory Speed Supported||
|Memory Technology||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Intel Optane Memory Ready||Yes||I/O Controller|
|Controller Type||Serial ATA/600|
|Onboard Video||CPU Dependent Video||Audio|
|Audio Channels||7.1||Network & Communication|
|Gigabit Ethernet||Yes||I/O Expansions|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||4|
|Total Number of PCI Express Slots||4|
|Number of PCI Express x1 Slots||2|
|Number of PCI Express x16 Slots||1||Interfaces/Ports|
|Total Number of USB Ports||6|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||2|
|Number of USB 3.1 Ports||4|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||1||Onboard Interfaces|
|Number of SATA Interfaces||6|
|Number of M.2 Interfaces||2|
|Total Number of Onboard USB Ports||6|
|Number of Onboard USB 2.0 Ports||4|
|Number of Onboard USB 3.2 Ports||2||Physical Characteristics|
|Form Factor||Micro ATX|
|Width||9.60" (243.84 mm)|
|Depth||9.60" (243.84 mm)||Miscellaneous|
|Limited Warranty||3 Year|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us