5 In stock
AMD AM4 B450 Gaming ATX motherboard with DDR4 4400 MHz support, AI Noise-Canceling Microphone, M.2 with heatsink, USB 3.2 Gen 2, SATA 6 Gbps and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- AM4 socket: Ready for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors
- Robust power solution: 8+4 discrete MOS with high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors
- Gaming-optimized connectivity: Dual M.2, USB 3.2 Gen 2, plus HDMI® 2.0 and DisplayPort™ 1.2 output support
- Smooth networking: M.2 socket with E-key and Intel® Gigabit Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard
- Intuitive software: Easy-to-use UEFI BIOS and ASUS AI Networking make it easy to configure gaming builds
- DIY-friendly design: Includes pre-mounted I/O shield, BIOS FlashBack™, Q-LEDs and SafeSlot
- Unmatched personalization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including Aura RGB headers and Addressable RGB header
- Industry-leading gaming audio: AI Noise-Canceling Microphone, SupremeFX S1220A codec and Sonic Studio III for immersive sound
ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II delivers all the essentials needed for a well-balanced build. Designed to handle the latest 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ processors, ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II features amped-up power delivery, optimized thermal design and more stable DDR4 memory. BIOS FlashBack™ makes upgrading easy to give any dream build a head start, and intuitive ROG software ensures a superior gaming experience.
With a robust power design to drive multi-core Ryzen processors, plus cooling, storage, connectivity and audio options for a wide range of hardware, ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II offers gamers everything they need for a budget or high-performance build.
Digital power control and an array of discrete MOS ensure ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II has the muscle to control the latest AMD CPUs.8+4 Discrete MOS
8+4 discrete MOS include high-side and low-side MOSFETs, delivering the power and efficiency that the latest AMD CPUs demand.
Packed with intuitive software and DIY-friendly options for convenient setup and use, cyberpunk inspired aesthetics, plus a diverse ecosystem of components, ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II is the key to any outstanding gaming build.
Take care of complex tuning with just one click. ASUS 5-Way Optimization is a system-wide tuning utility that overclocks the processor and tunes fan speeds to ensure the best balance between cooling and acoustics.
The TurboV Processing Unit (TPU) provides AI Suite 3 with the intelligence needed to automatically fine-tune voltages, monitor system stats, and adjust overclocking settings.
The renowned ROG UEFI (BIOS) provides everything you need to configure, tweak, and tune your rig. It offers intelligently simplified options for newcomers to PC DIY, as well as comprehensive features for seasoned veterans. ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II also features 256 MB BIOS Flash ROM for future proof compatibility.
When you're ready for a deeper dive into the configuration of your system, delve into the UEFI's Advanced mode and take complete control. Each section is intuitively organized, and a built-in search feature makes it easy to find the options you need. Advanced functions are coded with the intelligence to adapt to your settings, and when you're ready to take charge, parameters have the granularity to dial in performance just the way you want.
ROG GIVES YOU MORE
ROG-exclusive software utilities deliver intuitive audio tuning and gaming enhancements that allow you to configure your gaming build the way you want.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Asus ROG Strix B450-F GAMING II Desktop Motherboard today!
- Compatible AMD A-Series APU delivers magnificent performance and remarkable internet gaming while providing an easy upgrade path for your desktop
- DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot - Install memory that synchronizes electrical and clock signals for an efficient data throughput
- Supported 10 RAID levels provide data reliability and fault tolerance
- HDMI interface enables the user to experience a fantastic sound/video quality at the expense of a single cable
- DisplayPort transmits both audio and video signals through a common channel to deliver versatile performance
- Retrieve a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots, and peripheral ports that have an enhanced heat dissipation capability with the ATX desktop motherboard
- With 2 USB 2.0 ports, connect devices for a quick data movement
|Manufacturer||ASUS Computer International|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING II|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.asus.com|
|Brand Name||Asus ROG|
|Product Model||B450-F GAMING II|
|Product Name||Strix B450-F GAMING II Desktop Motherboard|
|Product Type||Desktop Motherboard||Processor & Chipset|
|Total Processor Supported||1|
|Processor Socket||Socket AM4|
|Number of Memory Slots||4|
|Memory Form Factor||
|Maximum Memory||128 GB|
|Memory Speed Supported||
|Memory Technology||DDR4 SDRAM||I/O Controller|
|Controller Type||Serial ATA/600|
|Onboard Video||CPU Dependent Video||Audio|
|Audio Channels||7.1||Network & Communication|
|Gigabit Ethernet||Yes||I/O Expansions|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||6|
|Total Number of PCI Express Slots||6|
|Number of PCI Express x1 Slots||3|
|Number of PCI Express x16 Slots||3||Interfaces/Ports|
|Total Number of USB Ports||8|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||2|
|Number of USB 3.2 Ports||6|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||1||Onboard Interfaces|
|Number of SATA Interfaces||6|
|Number of M.2 Interfaces||2|
|Total Number of Onboard USB Ports||4|
|Number of Onboard USB 2.0 Ports||2|
|Number of Onboard USB 3.2 Ports||2||Physical Characteristics|
|Width||12" (304.80 mm)|
|Depth||9.60" (243.84 mm)|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us