1 In stock
Hard Drives/Solid State Drives
Axiom's Enterprise Class hard drives are leading the industry with a range of high capacity enterprise drive options. These drives feature enterprise class reliability with the power and performance efficiency that make them ideal for capacity optimized, 24×7 multi-drive server and storage environments.
- Features a range of capacities from 73GB to 6TB
- Availability in 2.5-inch and 3.5-inch form factors
- Ranges of speeds from 7,200rpm to 15,000rpm
- 12Gb/s, 6Gb/s & 3Gb/s Enterprise SATA & SAS interfaces are available
- Larger drive cache allows much faster access to data on the platters within the hard drive
- Reduces design and support costs by building a solid enterprise storage foundation
- Offers traditional form factors with enhanced rotational vibration tolerance and high data integrity for enterprise class reliability in a cost effective drive
- Delivers proven reliability, with a higher MTBF than standard grade drives
- Hard drive is already mounted to a system specific caddy for easy 'Plug & Play' installation
- Fully tested for drive speed and quality
- Meets or exceeds original manufacturer's specifications
- Free unlimited tech support
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Axiom 1.2TB 12Gb/s 10K SFF Hard Drive Kit today!
- Store as many documents, pictures and videos as you need with 1.20 TB capacity
- Experience rapid processing speed with 128 MB cache buffer
- 12Gb/s SAS interface for high speed and reliability
|Manufacturer||Axiom Memory Solutions|
|Manufacturer Part Number||781518-B21-AX|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://search.axiomupgrades.com|
|Product Name||1.2TB 12Gb/s 10K SFF Hard Drive Kit|
|Product Type||Hard Drive||Technical Information|
|Storage Capacity||1.20 TB||Drive Performance|
|Spindle Speed (rpm)||10000|
|Drive Interface Standard||12Gb/s SAS||Physical Characteristics|
|Limited Warranty||3 Year|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us