5 In stock
Hard Drives/Solid State Drives
Designed for enterprise data center the EV100 hot-swap solid state drive (SSD) delivers reliable data throughput optimized for read-intensive workloads.
Striking a balance between the high demands for data storage capacity and the expectation for 24/7 access, the Axiom EV100 hot-swap drives enable IT infrastructure to hyperscale capacity while meeting the challenge of the higher performance storage tiers.
For use in mission-critical environments where low latency performance and large amounts of data storage capacity are required.
- Low total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Proven quality and reliability
- Optimized for data center applications
- Enhanced enterprise endurance with .3 Drive Writes Per Day (DWPD)
- Sustained Read/Write IOPS up to 68K/20K
- Standard Endurance Technology (SET)
- Consistent I/O latency and high I/O throughput performance
- Enhanced power-loss protection and power failure protection
- Temperature sensor and monitoring
- Low power consumption
- Enhanced end-to-end data protection
- Innovative flash endurance and data integrity protection platform
Specialized for the following workloads:
- Web Servers
- Content Repositories
- Video on Demand (VoD)
- Media Streaming
- Analytics, NoSQL, and Data Warehousing
- Web-based Applications
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Axiom 480GB Enterprise EV100 2.5-inch Hot-Swap SATA SSD for Dell today!
- Provides sufficient storage capacity of 480 GB for your computer
- With 256-bit encryption protect all your valuable data and keep your personal files safe & secure
- The high-read speed of 500 MB/s maximizes system performance and saves time while you are doing complex tasks
- With the high-write speed of 440 MB/s, get a quick response when updating or transferring files
- Have data stored faster with SATA/600 interface that optimizes burst performance
|Manufacturer||Axiom Memory Solutions|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SSDEV10DJ480-AX|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://search.axiomupgrades.com|
|Product Name||480GB Enterprise EV100 2.5-inch Hot-Swap SATA SSD for Dell|
|Product Type||Solid State Drive||Technical Information|
|Storage Capacity||480 GB|
|Encryption Standard||256-bit||Drive Performance|
|Maximum Read Transfer Rate||500 MB/s|
|Maximum Write Transfer Rate||440 MB/s|
|Endurance (TBW)||275 TB|
|Endurance Type||Read Intensive||Network & Communication|
|Drive Interface Standard||SATA/600||Physical Characteristics|
Dell PowerEdge Servers:
|Limited Warranty||5 Year|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us