8 In stock
Power cords used in hospitals and other medical settings must conform to strict standards for grounding reliability, assembly integrity, strength and durability, as well as regulatory standards such as NEMA and IEC specifications. These standards are in place to ensure that power cords are safe and reliable for use in demanding hospital environments. The hospital grade power cord selection from C2G, formerly Cables To Go, offers one of the broadest selections available on the market.
From our vast selection, you'll find the right solution for replacing an overused or misplaced power cord, or to optimize office or lab layout with a cable that is the perfect length needed. This cable, from our universal C13 series collection, will work with most PCs, monitors, scanners, printers and many other devices that are powered via the industry standard 3-pin C14 connector inlet.
The female C13R connector plugs directly into the device while the male hospital grade 5-15P connector plugs into a hospital grade supply outlet. The clear connectors work with almost any environment or hospital standard. Performance is guaranteed through a lifetime warranty so performance is never an issue. Easily recognizable with the Green Dot mark,this hospital grade power cord ensures compliance and delivers maximum performance.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your C2G 10ft 16 AWG Hospital Grade Power Cord (NEMA 5-15P to IEC320C13R) - Gray with Clear Connectors today!
- Lets you connect your device to the power supply
- Relaxes you by letting you replace your misplaced and overused power cable
- With 125 V AC cord, never run out of power and keep your device operational at all times
|Manufacturer Part Number||48048|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.cablestogo.ca|
|Product Name||10ft 16 AWG Hospital Grade Power Cord (NEMA 5-15P to IEC320C13R) - Gray with Clear Connectors|
|Product Type||Standard Power Cord||Technical Information|
|Connector on First End||1 x 3-pin NEMA 5-15P Male|
|Connector on Second End||1 x 3-pin IEC 60320 C13 Female|
|Voltage Rating||125 V AC|
|Current Rating||13 A||Physical Characteristics|
|Cord Length||10 ft|
|Weight (Approximate)||417.3 g||Miscellaneous|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan||Warranty|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us