3 In stock
Switches & Bridges
Affordable, Plug-and-Play Switches for Small Business Networks
- Affordable 10/100/1000-Mbps speeds for bandwidth-hungry applications
- Plug-and-play, not IT knowledge required
- 5- to 24-port models that are desktop or rack mountable
- Power over Ethernet models to provide power to access points, IP phones and, other devices
These are times of unprecedented change for small businesses. Consumers are more demanding than ever before. Online transactions have accelerated. While this new promises greater reward, it also requires small businesses to accelerate digital transformation. At the same time, employees are increasingly distributed across remote and office locations, and this trend is likely to continue. You need a network solution that provides fast, reliable access to critical cloud-based business applications across a remote and in-office workforce.
Now you can have a high-performance, business-class network with the Cisco® Business 110 Series Unmanaged Switches. These affordable plug-and-play switches are ideal for small offices, workgroups, departments, and growing offices with limited IT know-how and support.
Cisco Business 110 Series Unmanaged Switches, part of the Cisco Business networking portfolio, are a family of affordable switches that provide Gigabit Ethernet connectivity for your small business network. Available in desktop and rack-mount models, these switches are designed to suit any small business with basic network needs and are optimized for power efficiency. They provide robust network connectivity your business demands, as well as added reliability with advanced features such as Quality of Service (QoS), loop detection, and cable diagnostics, all in a switch that you can set up yourself in minutes. The Cisco Business 110 Series switches bring the proven reliability and investment protection of Cisco networking solutions to your small business.
Cisco Business 110 Series switches provide an easy-to-use solution for your small business network. They offer:
Simple: Cisco Business 110 Series switches work right out of the box, with plug-and-play capability without software installation and configuration. Each switch port independently sets itself for the optimal speed and determines whether to run in half- or full-duplex mode automatically. As a standards-based Cisco solution, Cisco Business 110 Series switches are also designed to immediately accommodate all of the devices in your network.
Flexible deployment: Designed for small office spaces, Cisco Business 110 Series switches are available in 5-, 8-, 16-, and 24-ports configurations, providing ultimate flexibility for diverse use cases and deployment scenarios. The Cisco Business 110 Series switches are also available in both compact desktop and rack-mount models. The desktop models offer a wall-mount option for discreet mounting under a desk or on the wall of an office or conference room. All switches have no fans, so they run silently and unobtrusively in any workspace.
High performance: Cisco Business 110 Series switches deliver the performance you need to run your business applications, including bandwidth-intensive cloud applications and video services, and to avoid slow and sluggish networks. They support Gigabit Ethernet speeds, unlocking a new level of capacity and performance in your business network and letting you transfer large files in seconds.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Cisco 110 CBS110-24PP Ethernet Switch today!
- Features 24 networking ports to meet the requirements of the most demanding workgroups
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- Layer 2 switch provides a complete lineup of features including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, and spanning tree
- The unmanaged switch provides a quick, easy and cost-saving way to add wired networking to your home, office or small business; no intervention needed
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
|Manufacturer||Cisco Systems, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CBS110-24PP-NA|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.cisco.com|
|Product Name||110 CBS110-24PP Ethernet Switch|
|Product Type||Ethernet Switch||Interfaces/Ports|
|Total Number of Network Ports||24|
|Port/Expansion Slot Details||
||Media & Performance|
|Media Type Supported||
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||2|
|Expansion Slot Type||SFP (mini-GBIC)|
|Shared SFP Slot||Yes|
|Number of SFP Slots||2||Network & Communication|
|Layer Supported||2||Management & Protocols|
|PoE (RJ-45) Port||Yes|
|PoE Budget||100 W|
|Power Source||Power Supply|
|Power Consumption||17.29 W||Physical Characteristics|
|Height||1.73" (44 mm)|
|Width||17.32" (440 mm)|
|Depth||7.99" (203 mm)|
|Weight (Approximate)||2.98 kg||Miscellaneous|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us