1 In stock
Switches & Bridges
The Cisco Business 350 Series Switches is a family of fixed-configuration managed Ethernet switches. Models are available with 8 to 48 ports of Gigabit Ethernet connectivity and Gigabit or 10-Gigabit uplinks, providing optimal flexibility to create exactly the right building block for small office networks. However, unlike other small business switching solutions that provide managed network capabilities only in the costliest models, all Cisco Business 350 Series Switches support the advanced security management capabilities and network features you need to support enterprise-class data, voice, security, and wireless technologies. At the same time, these switches are simple to deploy and configure, allowing you to take advantage of the managed network services your business needs.
Whether you need a basic high-performance network to connect employee computers or a solution to deliver data, voice, and video services, the Cisco 350 Business Series Switches offer a solution to meet your needs. Possible deployment scenarios include:
Small office networking: The versatility and affordability of the Cisco Business 350 Series Switches provide an ideal enterprise-class networking foundation for small offices with limited IT support and budget.
Secure office connectivity: Cisco Business 350 Series Switches can simply and securely connect employees working in small offices with each other and with all of the servers, printers, and other networking devices they use. High performance and reliable connectivity help speed file transfers and data processing, improve network uptime, and keep your employees connected and productive.
Unified communications: As a managed network solution, the Cisco Business 350 Series Switches provide the performance and advanced traffic-handling intelligence you need to deliver all communications and data over a single network. Cisco offers a complete portfolio of IP telephony and other unified communications products designed for businesses. Cisco Business 350 Series Switches have been rigorously tested to help ensure easy integration and full compatibility with these and other products, providing a complete business solution.
Highly secure guest connectivity. Cisco Business 350 Series Switches let you extend highly secure network connectivity to guests in a variety of settings, such as a hotel, an office waiting room, or any other area open to nonemployee users. Using powerful but easy-to-configure security and traffic segmentation capabilities, you can isolate your vital business traffic from guest services and keep guests' network sessions private from each other.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Cisco 350 CBS350-8FP-2G Ethernet Switch today!
- Features 10 networking ports to easily establish a local network or expand your existing one
- Cascade to other network devices through the uplink port to expand your local area network
- Supports optical fiber cable to span longer distances and provided high data transmission rates between servers and network components
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- Layer 2 switch provides a complete lineup of features including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, and spanning tree
- Management capability provides control over setup and configuration of your network
- PoE+ port to receive data and up to 25.5 W of power on a single cable in places where a power outlet is not available
|Manufacturer||Cisco Systems, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CBS350-8FP-2G-NA|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.cisco.com|
|Product Name||350 CBS350-8FP-2G Ethernet Switch|
|Product Type||Ethernet Switch||Interfaces/Ports|
|Total Number of Network Ports||10|
|Port/Expansion Slot Details||
||Media & Performance|
|Media Type Supported||
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||2|
|Expansion Slot Type||SFP (mini-GBIC)|
|Shared SFP Slot||Yes|
|Number of SFP Slots||2||Network & Communication|
|Layer Supported||2||Management & Protocols|
|PoE (RJ-45) Port||Yes|
|PoE Budget||120 W|
|Power Consumption||17.88 W||Physical Characteristics|
|Height||1.73" (44 mm)|
|Width||10.55" (268 mm)|
|Depth||12.72" (323 mm)|
|Weight (Approximate)||3.50 kg||Miscellaneous|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us