8 In stock
Challenge and Solution
The bandwidth carried on core and metropolitan (metro) DWDM networks is growing exponentially, but operators' revenues are not growing as quickly. The Cisco ONS 15454 40 Gbps solution can dramatically lower the cost to carry bandwidth, helping maintain and improve customers' profitability. Internet growth is still exponential, mainly because of demand for next-generation services such as quadruple play (data, voice, video, and mobility), video distribution, Internet Protocol Television (IPTV), and other high-bandwidth services.
This growth in data transmission in DWDM networks that require technology advances to support such large bandwidth. Scaling from 10 to 40 Gbps is the perfect solution for this problem; it quadruples the bandwidth that can be transported over existing fiber networks.
New modulation techniques now support ultra-long-haul (ULH) networks with more than 2000 km of unregenerated optical links. The Cisco ONS 15454 MSTP 4-Port 10Gbps Full-Band Tuneable CP-DQPSK Muxponder Card is designed to satisfy the following requirements.
? 40-Gbps signals must work in fully uncompensated networks up to more than 2000 km.
? 40-Gbps signals must work with very low-quality fiber with very high polarization mode dispersion (PMD) coefficients.
? 40-Gbps technology must work on 50-GHz systems with negligible filtering penalty.
? 40-Gbps units must fit mechanically and thermally with existing installed shelves with no effect on existing units, allowing full back-compatibility and no restriction rules for where the units can be placed.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Cisco 4x10GE/OC192/STM64/OTU2Muxponder CP-DQPSK Extd Performance today!
|Manufacturer||Cisco Systems, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||15454-40EX-MXPC-RF|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.cisco.com|
|Product Name||4x10GE/OC192/STM64/OTU2Muxponder CP-DQPSK Extd Performance|
|Product Type||Data Multiplexer||Media & Performance|
|Media Type Supported||Optical Fiber|
|Ethernet Technology||10 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Network Technology Supported||10GBase-X|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||10 Gbit/s||I/O Expansions|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||4|
|Expansion Slot Type||XFP||Physical Characteristics|
|Form Factor||Plug-in Module|
|Weight (Approximate)||2.58 kg|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us