8 In stock
The line buttons on each model are fully programmable. You can set up line buttons to support either SIP registrations, or call features, such as speed dialing. You can also boost productivity by handling multiple calls for each SIP registration, using the multiple-calls-per-line appearance feature. Tricolor LEDs on the line buttons support the calling features and make the phone simple to use.
Fixed function buttons on the 6800 series phones give you one-touch access to service, messaging, directory, hold/resume, transfer, and conference features. A full-duplex speakerphone lets you set up clear multiparty conferences for flexible, productive collaboration. The 6800 series provides exceptional noise isolation when used with a Cisco 500 Series Headset.
The Cisco IP Phone 6800 Series maintains the same usability standards and standards for a context-sensitive user experience as the Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series. The 6821 IP phone has a 2.5-inch (240x120-pixel) grayscale display with white backlighting for easy reading. The 6861 has a 3.2-inch (320x120-pixel) LCD. The 6841 and 6851 IP phones each have a high-resolution 3.5-inch (396x162-pixel) grayscale display with white backlighting. The 6871 IP phone has a high-resolution 3.5-inch (480x272-pixel) color LCD. Localized language support is available for global users. See Table 6 for a list of available languages.
The 6800 Series is also energy-efficient and eco-friendly, to support green initiatives. The 6821 and 6851 support Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 2. The 6871 supports Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 3. The 6821, 6841, 6851, 6861 and 6871 are Energy Star certified. The 6841, 6851, 6861 and 6871 support a power-save option that reduces power consumption during off-hours, saving costs by increasing energy efficiency.
The 6861 phone is Wi-Fi enabled phone in 6800 series. It supports built-in dual band Wi-Fi up to 802.11n. Also provides reliable wireless connection and convenient connection to access point via WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup).
The 6800 Series is ideal for businesses that want to update their phone systems from traditional analog or digital-based systems to an IP communications system with supported multiplatform call control systems.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Cisco 6871 IP Phone today!
- Enjoy the internet to its max and get cost-effective voice communication to areas like lobbies, guest rooms, and conference halls
- Enjoy crystal-clear voice calls traveled over the internet with the efficient VoIP technology
- With PoE port, transfer data and power on a single cable to places where a power outlet is absent
|Manufacturer||Cisco Systems, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CP-6871-3PCC-K9=|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.cisco.com|
|Product Name||6871 IP Phone|
|Product Type||IP Phone||Technical Information|
|IP Phone Technology||VoIP|
|Handset Connectivity Technology||Corded|
|Base Unit Connectivity Technology||Corded/Cordless|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n|
|Total Number of Phone Lines||6|
|Speakerphone||Yes||Display & Graphics|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||2|
|PoE (RJ-45) Port||Yes||Management & Protocols|
|Form Factor||Wall Mountable|
|Height||8.20" (208.28 mm)|
|Width||8.10" (205.74 mm)|
|Depth||1.30" (33.02 mm)|
|Weight (Approximate)||603.8 g||Miscellaneous|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us