3 In stock
ASR 9000 Series line cards are fully compatible with the Cisco ASR 9922 Router, ASR 9912 Router, ASR 9910 Router, ASR 9904 Router, ASR 9010 Router, and ASR 9006 Router, as well as ASR 9000 Series route switch processors (RSPs), route processors, and other Typhoon network processing unit (NPU)-based line cards. Total bandwidth is dependent on the number and type of RSPs installed.
The new 400G and 200G modular line cards deliver the ability to mix and match modular port adapters so that customers can customize each slot in the ASR 9000 to their specific port demands. For example, in the case of the 400G modular line cards, a 20-port 10 Gigabit Ethernet modular port adapter can be matched with a 2-port 100 Gigabit Ethernet modular port adapter, all in a single slot, for a total bandwidth of 400 gigabits per slot. In the case of a 200G modular line card, two 1-port 100 Gigabit Ethernet modular port adapters can be used per slot for a total of 200 gigabits per slot, or a single 2-port 100 Gigabit Ethernet or a single 20-port 10 Gigabit Ethernet modular port adapter can be used to get 200 gigabits per slot. Both the 200G and 400G modular cards are compatible with all earlier generations of port adapters.
The Cisco ASR 9000 Series 400G and 200G Modular Line Cards provide simultaneous support for both Layer 2 and Layer 3 services and features. This capability helps operators qualify and stock a single line card that can be deployed in any combination of Layer 2 and Layer 3 applications. It also helps reduce capital expenditures (CapEx) and operating expenses (OpEx), as well as reduce the time required to develop and deploy new services. Cisco modular line cards set exceptional standards for service density, allowing operators to offer predictable, managed transport services while optimizing the use of network assets.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Cisco Expansion Module today!
|Manufacturer||Cisco Systems, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||A9K-MOD200-TR-RF|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.cisco.com|
|Product Name||Expansion Module|
|Product Type||Expansion Module||Technical Information|
|Application/Usage||Data Networking||I/O Expansions|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||2||Physical Characteristics|
|Height||14" (355.60 mm)|
|Width||1.70" (43.18 mm)|
|Depth||20.50" (520.70 mm)|
|Weight (Approximate)||8.62 kg||Miscellaneous|
|Compatibility||Cisco ASR 9000 Series Aggregation Services Routers|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us