8 In stock
Clover Imaging Group (CIG), a business unit of Clover Technologies Group, launched in 2016 as a new, comprehensive global imaging company comprised of award-winning imaging products and programs, premium marketing solutions for business partners, the largest printer parts stock in the industry, and eco-services that provide both environmental and economic benefits.
Clover Imaging Group provides unparalleled support, collection opportunities, and solutions to independent dealers, OEMs, and retailers throughout the imaging channel and includes the most respected and well-known brands in the industry including: MSE, Dataproducts, Clover Environmental Solutions, OPRA, Axess Managed Print Services, Depot International and Latin Parts.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Clover Technologies High Yield Black Ink Cartridge for HP CB336WN (HP 74XL) today!
- Inkjet technology gives you an ultra sharp detail on plain and specialty papers
- Intended for profitability. High offers a high volume of prints from one set of cartridges.
|Manufacturer||Clover Technologies Group, LLC|
|Manufacturer Part Number||DPC74XLCA|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.clovertech.com|
|Brand Name||Clover Technologies|
|Product Name||High Yield Black Ink Cartridge for HP CB336WN (HP 74XL)|
|Product Type||Ink Cartridge||Technical Information|
|Typical Print Yield||750 Pages||Miscellaneous|
|Compatible to OEM Brand||HP|
|Compatible to OEM Part Number||
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us