8 In stock
Desktop modules that operate at speeds up to 1600 MT/s and have a CL11 latency. It is dual voltage and can operate at 1.35V or 1.5V. It is Unbuffered and is non-ECC. It conforms to the industry standard UDIMM layout of 240 pins and is compatible with computers that take DDR3 UDIMM memory.
A dual inline memory module (DIMM) consists of a number of memory components (usually black) that are attached to a printed circuit board (usually green). The gold pins on the bottom of the DIMM provide a connection between the module and a socket on a larger printed circuit board. The pins on the front and back of a DIMM are not connected to each other.
Each 240-pin DIMM provides a 64-bit data path (72-bit for ECC or registered or Fully Buffered modules).
To use DDR3 memory, your system motherboard must have 240-pin DIMM slots and a DDR3-enabled chipset. This is because a DDR3 SDRAM DIMM will not fit into a standard DDR2 DIMM socket or a DDR DIMM socket.
The number of black components on a 240-pin DIMM can vary, but it always has 120 pins on the front and 120 pins on the back, for a total of 240. 240-pin DIMMs are approximately 5.25 inches long and 1.18 inches high, though the heights can vary. While 240-pin DDR3 DIMMS, 240-pin DDR2 DIMMs, 184-pin DDR DIMMs, and 168-pin DIMMs are approximately the same size, 240-pin DIMMs and 184-pin DIMMs have only one notch within the row of pins.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Crucial 4GB DDR3L SDRAM Memory Module today!
- DIMM 4 GB of memory makes a perfect symmetry with your latest model processor and boosts up your computer's performance
- DDR3L SDRAM interface synchronizes electrical and clock signals for an efficient data transfer rate
- 1600 MHz memory speed with Unbuffered signal for great multitasking capability
|Manufacturer||Micron Technology, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CT51264BD160B|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.micron.com|
|Product Name||4GB DDR3L SDRAM Memory Module|
|Product Type||RAM Module||Technical Information|
|Memory Size||4 GB|
|Memory Technology||DDR3L SDRAM|
|Memory Voltage||1.35 V|
|Number of Modules||1 x 4 GB|
|Memory Speed||1600 MHz|
|Device Supported||Desktop PC||Physical Characteristics|
|Number of Pins||240-pin|
|Width||1.18" (30 mm)|
|Length||5.25" (133.35 mm)||Miscellaneous|
Jetway MIH55T-MV2 Motherboard
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us