2 In stock
Streamline capacity planning and power management with the CyberPower PDU83108 switched metered-by-outlet 3-Phase PDU. Ideal for data centers and network closets, this unit provides outlet-level power monitoring in real time, along with individual outlet control for remote reboots, load shedding, controlled power-cycling, and more.
The PDU83108 supports inputs between 200-240V and includes 30 IEC-320 outlets. Other features include ultra-low power consumption, multi-color outlet LEDs, an interactive digital display with selectable background color, high operating temperature range, built-in web interface, and power event notifications. The CyberPower PDU83108 is protected by a three-year limited warranty.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your CyberPower PDU83108 30-Outlets PDU today!
- PDU provides power control as remote controlled relay & load monitoring
- #atr : 12091# couples appliances together
|Manufacturer||CyberPower Systems, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PDU83108|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.cyberpowersystems.com|
|Product Name||PDU83108 30-Outlets PDU|
|Product Type||PDU||Technical Information|
|Input Receptacles||IEC 60309 60A BLUE (3P+E)|
|Protection Type||Overload Protection||Power Description|
|Input Voltage||230 V AC|
|Input Voltage Range||200 V AC - 240 V AC|
|Input Current||60 A||Management|
|Network (RJ-45)||Yes||Physical Characteristics|
|Height||70.50" (1790.70 mm)|
|Width||2.20" (55.90 mm)|
|Depth||2.20" (55.90 mm)|
|Weight (Approximate)||9.21 kg||Miscellaneous|
|Country of Origin||Philippines||Warranty|
|Limited Warranty||3 Year|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us