1 In stock
The RB1290X4C UPS Replacement Battery Cartridge restores life to CyberPower UPS systems that have weak or completely depleted internal batteries. The RB1290X4C contains four 12V/9AH replacement batteries, certified to meet or exceed original manufacturer specifications. These leak-proof, sealed lead-acid batteries never require replacement fluid. The pre-assembled cartridge installs easily into your CyberPower UPS system and is shipped with reusable packaging which can be used for delivering expired batteries to a suitable recycling center. The RB1290X4C comes with instructions, recycling information, and an eighteen-month warranty.
OR2200PFCRT2U (With serial numbers beginning with 'GAM' or 'GAR')
Supply high surge currents, provide robust power-to-weight ratios, and are cost-effective.
Maintenance-Free Battery Fluid
Never requires replacement.
Protects the sealed lead-acid batteries and prolongs battery life.
Allows for quick and convenient installation; each cartridge is pre-assembled.
Provides for conveniently delivering expired batteries to a recycling center. After installing the new cartridge, place the old one in the reusable packaging.
CyberPower batteries meet or exceed original manufacturer specifications.
Covers defects in materials and workmanship in the product under normal use and conditions within eighteen months of the purchase date. See warranty for details.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your CyberPower RB1290X4C UPS Replacement Battery Cartridge 12V 9AH today!
- Gives your UPS a new life as each of the battery is designed to meet the original manufacturer's specifications
- Safer compared to other lead-acid batteries, while its spill proof design makes it the perfect power source for your critical devices
- In terms of cost per watt hours, it is an inexpensive choice providing efficient power
- 9000 mAh capacity - Ensures secure power flow
- With 12 V DC battery, never run out of power and keep your UPS operational at all times
|Manufacturer||CyberPower Systems, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||RB1290X4C|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.cyberpowersystems.com|
|Product Name||RB1290X4C UPS Replacement Battery Cartridge 12V 9AH|
|Product Type||Battery Kit||Technical Information|
|Battery Chemistry||Sealed Lead Acid (SLA)|
|Output Voltage||12 V DC||Physical Characteristics|
|Height||2.60" (66.04 mm)|
|Width||8.24" (209.30 mm)|
|Depth||12.88" (327.15 mm)|
|Weight (Approximate)||12.31 kg||Miscellaneous|
CyberPower UPS Systems:
|Country of Origin||China||Warranty|
|Limited Warranty||18 Month|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us