5 In stock
The mydlink DCS-8526LH Full HD Pan & Tilt Pro Wi-Fi Camera provides a range of features to help you effectively monitor large areas of your home or small office at all hours of the day. Effortlessly track and monitor your kids, elderly parents, or pets - even as they move around the room. It's the smart way to never let your loved ones out of sight.
Cinematic Camera Movements
Equipped with sharp, responsive pan/tilt movement and digital zoom, the Full HD Pan & Tilt Pro Wi-Fi Camera gives you full control. You can quickly scan a wide area from a variety of angles, and digital zoom lets you zoom in on specific areas for more detail. The DCS-8526LH can also be set to move to specific preset positions with the Panorama View Angle Selection feature, allowing the camera to focus on particular areas of interest within the surveillance area. Alternatively, set up Auto Motion Tracking to follow specific objects as they move around the room.
Edge-Based Person Detection
Edge-based Person Detection sets the mydlink Full HD Pan & Tilt Pro Wi-Fi Camera in a class of its own. Edge-based technology processes information in real-time, cleverly discerning between human and non-human movement. So unlike other cameras that bog you down with a never-ending stream of irrelevant motion-detection alerts, this camera is intelligent enough to send you alerts only when it really matters - such as distinguishing between a moving bug and a person. And since image processing is done locally on the camera, there's less lag and less bandwidth required.
All Your Footage Saved
Worried that you'll lose all your camera footage? Don't sweat it. The DCS-8526LH lets you record and save video clips to the mydlink Cloud Recording service for anytime access. Play back recordings from the cloud or download footage to your mobile device from anywhere, anytime over the Internet. You can also equip it with a 256 GB microSD card, or alternatively manage the device through an ONVIF Profile S client.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your D-Link Full HD Pan & Tilt Pro Wi-Fi Camera today!
- Network camera - Helps achieve high-quality video results
- Provides night vision of objects at a distance of up to 16.40 ft (5000 mm)
- CMOS sensor is cheaper as compare to CCD and consumes less power while producing better HD videos
- Up to 1920 x 1080 video resolution
|Manufacturer||D-Link Systems, Inc|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.dlink.ca|
|Product Name||Full HD Pan & Tilt Pro Wi-Fi Camera|
|Product Type||Network Camera||Technical Information|
|Night Vision Distance||16.40 ft (5000 mm)||Display & Graphics|
|Image Sensor Type||CMOS|
|Maximum Video Resolution||1920 x 1080||Lens|
|Maximum Focal Length||3 mm||Network & Communication|
|Connectivity Technology||Wired & Wireless|
|Network (RJ-45)||Yes||Physical Characteristics|
|Mount Type||Ceiling Mount|
|Height||3.10" (78.74 mm)|
|Width||3.10" (78.74 mm)|
|Length||4.50" (114.30 mm)|
|Weight (Approximate)||320 g|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us