1 In stock
Switches & Bridges
Modernize with open networking
All N-Series switches include Dell EMC Networking OS 6, designed for easier deployment, greater interoperability and a lower learning curve for network administrators. In addition to supporting the Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) allowing for installation of alternate network operating systems, the N1100 switch series simplifies deployment, configuration and management by:
- Offering a more flexible choice for your network by uniting products with the latest open standard protocols
- Utilizing one common command line interface (CLI) and graphic user interface (GUI) using a well-known command language
- Promoting greater interoperability through interfaces with Cisco's Rapid Per VLAN Spanning Tree (RPVST+) and devices using Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP)
- Integrating with industry-leading management tools for a cohesive wired and wireless network
Designed for efficiency
Built to help keep operating costs down, the N1100 Series can operate at temperatures up to 113°F (45°C) to help reduce cooling costs. Improve your overall efficiency with these great features:
- Fanless operation in 8-, 24-, and 48-port models (N1108T-ON, N1124T-ON, and N1148T-ON)
- Variable speed fan control available on 48-port PoE model (N1148P-ON)
- Energy-efficient Ethernet and low-power PHYs to help reduce power to inactive ports and idle links
Deploy with confidence
With high throughput and capacity to handle unexpected workloads, the N1100 Series switches are ideal solutions for fast-growing GbE networks that require high-density aggregation with seamless redundancy and availability. Take advantage of the following features:
- Data rates up to 176Gbps (full duplex) and a forwarding rate of up to 164Mpps
- Four 10GbE SFP+ ports for high-speed uplinks and a stacking architecture up to four units at 40Gbps
- Switch stacks up to 196 1GbE ports that can be managed from a single screen or IP address
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Dell PowerSwitch N1148T-ON Switch today!
- Features 48 networking ports to meet the requirements of the most demanding workgroups
- Stack port provides an easy and hassle-free way to extend your office network
- Supports optical fiber cable to span longer distances and provided high data transmission rates between servers and network components
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks
- With leading Layer 2 support, experience enhanced convenience, secure business operations, and a borderless network experience
- Management capability provides control over setup and configuration of your network
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Rack mounting enables you to organize wires & secure cables for professional installation
|Manufacturer Part Number||N1148T-ON|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www1.ca.dell.com|
|Product Name||PowerSwitch N1148T-ON Switch|
|Product Type||Ethernet Switch||Interfaces/Ports|
|Total Number of Network Ports||48|
|Port/Expansion Slot Details||
||Media & Performance|
|Media Type Supported||
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||4|
|Expansion Slot Type||SFP+|
|Number of SFP+ Slots||4||Network & Communication|
|Layer Supported||2||Management & Protocols|
|Power Source||Power Supply||Physical Characteristics|
|Compatible Rack Unit||1U|
|Height||1.75" (44.45 mm)|
|Width||17" (431.80 mm)|
|Weight (Approximate)||3.78 kg|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us