6 In stock
Connect USB peripheral devices anywhere on a Local Area Network (LAN) without a locally-attached host computer
IoT business automation requires communication with various IT assets and peripherals located across an enterprise. AnywhereUSB® Plus remote USB hubs give users the simplest and most direct connection options for existing equipment with a variety of USB 3.1 Gen 1 port options. All three models have Gigabit Ethernet support for failover redundancy and network bonding with SFP+ ports in the 8 and 24-port models for higher speeds or fiber networks.
AnywhereUSB 24 Plus is rack mountable with 24 USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports, while AnywhereUSB 8 Plus and AnywhereUSB 2 Plus are desktop or panel mountable units with eight or two ports, respectively, and support for Gigabit Ethernet.
AnywhereUSB can be coupled with Digi Remote Manager®, a web-based device configuration and security management platform, to help users reduce downtime. An intuitive user experience makes installation smooth and easy; with quick setup and configuration to monitor and maintain larger installations of remote Digi and third-party devices.
For enterprise and industrial customers who need remote or local USB ports and the higher speeds of USB 3.1 Gen 1 and Gigabit/10 Gigabit Ethernet, Digi AnywhereUSB Plus products give you an industry-leading connectivity solution.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Network-attached USB hubs easily connect USB peripheral devices to a PC from remote or virtual hosts
- Ideal for connecting USB devices over the network in virtualized environments such as VMware®
- AnywhereUSB 24 Plus is rack mountable with two power supplies and Ethernet connections for failover redundancy
- Access and monitor USB and serial devices over TCP/IP connection
- Supports multi-host connectivity for each USB port or group independently
- Supports Digi Remote Manager® cloud-based management platform to deploy, monitor and manage devices
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Digi AnywhereUSB 8 Plus USB/Ethernet Combo Hub today!
|Manufacturer Part Number||AW08-G300|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.digi.com|
|Product Line||AnywhereUSB 8 Plus|
|Product Name||AnywhereUSB 8 Plus USB/Ethernet Combo Hub|
|Product Type||USB/Ethernet Combo Hub||Interfaces/Ports|
|Total Number of USB Ports||8|
|Number of USB 3.1 Ports||8|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||1||Physical Characteristics|
|Height||1.75" (44.45 mm)|
|Width||6" (152.40 mm)|
|Length||10" (254 mm)|
|Weight (Approximate)||1.58 kg||Miscellaneous|
|Limited Warranty||5 Year|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us