8 In stock
Hard Drives/Solid State Drives
Stylish, High-Capacity, Reliable Storage
The G-DRIVE USB-C™external drive delivers reliable, high-capacity storage in a compact, stylish package.
Featuring a versatile USB 3.1 Gen 1 interface to meet the needs of the creative enthusiast, this drive is encased in an all-aluminum enclosure that looks as good on your desk as it does on a shoot. It's designed for storage-intensive, multimedia files, including HD video, photos, and music. With support for up to 45 watts of USB Power Delivery through the USB-C port, this drive can charge your compatible MacBook or MacBook Pro without having to take a separate MacBook charger out of your bag.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your G-Technology G-DRIVE USB-C Hard Drive today!
- With 10 TB capacity you have ample space for storing millions of images, hundreds of hours of video or for music lovers, up to a million songs
- The USB 3.1 (Gen 1) Type C interface provides smooth data transfer and outstanding performance
|Manufacturer||Western Digital Corporation|
|Manufacturer Part Number||0G05678-1|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.wdc.com|
|Product Line||G-DRIVE USB-C|
|Product Name||G-DRIVE USB-C Hard Drive|
|Product Type||Hard Drive||Technical Information|
|Storage Capacity||10 TB|
||Network & Communication|
|Host Interface||USB 3.1 (Gen 1) Type C||Physical Characteristics|
|External Drive Type||Desktop|
|Height||1.39" (35.31 mm)|
|Width||5.06" (128.52 mm)|
|Depth||7.72" (196.09 mm)||Miscellaneous|
|Operating System Compatibility||
|Limited Warranty||3 Year|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us