2 In stock
Host Bus Adapters
32 Gb High-performance Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters
HPE SN1610Q 32Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter offers higher bandwidth, better latency, enhanced security, and operational efficiency for 32 GFC storage area networks.
Performance of up to 2 million IOPS and 12,800 Mbps of aggregate throughput.
Simultaneous support for FCP-SCSI and FC-NVMe to make transition from legacy SCSI environments to new NVMe environments seamless.
Higher performance with existing server investments when compared to 16 Gb FC adapters.
More data moved per watt of power consumed when compared to 16 Gb FC adapters.
High Performance and Enhanced Capability for Critical Workloads and High SLA Environments
HPE SN1610Q 32Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter supports N_Port ID virtualization (NPIV), virtual machine ID (VM-ID), and industry standards-based class-specific control (CS_CTL). These provide end-to-end quality of service (QoS).
Improve database transactional performance, enable faster business decisions with better data mining, and host more VMs.
Port isolation design delivers deterministic and scalable performance on each port.
Provides hardware root of trust to protect against malicious firmware downloads.
Lower Total Cost of Ownership
HPE SN1610Q 32Gb FC HBA integrates with HPE SmartSAN, HPE Smart Fabric Orchestrator, HPE B-Series, and HPE C-Series switch management platforms, reduces total cost of ownership (TCO) and improves reliability.
Support for Fabric Assigned - World Wide Network (FA-WWN) and Fragment-Based Lead Discovery (F-BLD) provides fabric pre-provisioning services to simplify SAN deployment and orchestration.
With support for features such as D-port diagnostics, Link Cable Beaconing (LCB), Read Diagnostic Parameters (RDP), enhanced FDMI, FC Ping, and FC Trace Route, administrators can quickly run many automated diagnostic tests to assess the health of links and fabric components.
PCI Express (PCIe) 4.0 Support
HPE StoreFabric SN1610Q 32Gb Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter includes PCIe 4.0 and provides better interconnect performance bandwidth when compared to PCIe 3.0.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your HPE SN1610Q 32Gb 1-port Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter today!
- To fulfill your need this fibre channel host bus adapter is a perfect choice
- Can connect up to 1 fiber channel peripherals
- The PCI Express 4.0 interface provides smooth data transfer and outstanding performance
- With the data speed of 32 Gbit/s, get a quick response while updating or transferring files
|Manufacturer||Hewlett Packard Enterprise|
|Manufacturer Part Number||R2E08A|
|Product Name||SN1610Q 32Gb 1-port Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.hpe.com|
|Product Type||Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter||Technical Information|
|Total Number of Fibre Channel Ports||1|
|Data Transfer Rate||32 Gbit/s|
|Host Interface||PCI Express 4.0||I/O Expansions|
|Expansion Slot Type||SFP+||Physical Characteristics|
|Form Factor||Plug-in Card|
|Height||2.71" (68.90 mm)|
|Width||6.60" (167.60 mm)|
|Weight (Approximate)||113 g|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us