6 In stock
ICC's EZ® Category 6 modular jacks, RJ-45 keystone jacks, is 8-position 8-conductor (8P8C) is engineered to provide superior performance and reliability, supporting Gigabit Ethernet applications and beyond. The advanced printed circuit board design is tuned to provide optimum signal quality with maximum headroom, allowing it to exceed TIA/EIA Category 6 performance standards. It offers superior signal quality and noise reduction due to its enhanced Near-End and Far-End Crosstalk cancellation and minimum return losses. The EZ® connector's flat back IDC construction offers faster installation through its straight through in-line termination design and one piece snap-on termination cap.
- CAT 6 rated connectors provide excellent performance for data networks requiring maximum speed and bandwidth
- PCB technology provides maximum performance and superior signal quality
- Enhanced crosstalk cancellation reduces return loss and improves performance by rejecting noise and unwanted signals
- Designed with in-line 110 IDC, in-sequence termination reducing termination time
- Terminate with 110 punch down tool ICACSPDT00
- One piece termination cap allows for a quick and easy termination
- Includes an integrated TIA-568A/B color wiring diagram
- Backwards compatible to all lower rated category components
- Compatible with all ICC configurable faceplates, inserts, surface mount boxes, and blank patch panels
- Compatible with all ICC furniture faceplates, Elite bezels, and Elite surface mount boxes
- Used with ICC Category 6 patch cords
- Available in almond, black, blue, gray, green, ivory, orange, purple, red, white, and yellow
- Installation instructions included
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568-C requirements for permanent, channel link and component performances
- UL 1863 Compliant
1. CAT 6 MODULE:
-CURRENT RATING: 1.5 AMPS
-INSULATION RESISTANCE: 500 MOHMS MIN.
-CONTACT RESISTANCE: 20 MOHMS MAX.
-DC RESISTANCE: 0.1 OHM MAX
-TRANSMISSION PERFORMANCE EXCEEDS CATEGORY 6 CONNECTING
HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS SPECIFIED IN ANSI/TIA-568-C.2
WHEN USED WITH COMPATIBLE HORIZONTAL CABLE
-PLUG INSERTION LIFE: 750 CYCLES MIN.
-PLUG AND JACK CONTACT FORCE: 100 GRAMS MIN. USING FCC APPROVED PLUG
-PLUG RETENTION FORCE: 30 LBS MIN.
-TEMPERATURE: -40° TO 150° F (-40° TO 68° C)
-HOUSING: ABS, UL 94V-0
-JACK WIRING: 50 MICRO INCHES OF GOLD OVER 100 MICRO INCHES OF NICKEL
-CONNECTOR: INSULATION DISPLACEMENT CONNECTOR (IDC); ACCEPTS 22~24 AWG SOLID WIRE
D: COLORS: XX: AL-ALMOND, BK-BLACK, BL, BLUE, GN-GREEN, GY-GRAY,
IV-IVORY, OR-ORANGE, PR-PURPLE, RD-RED, WH-WHITE, YL-YELLOW
2. TERMINATION CAP:
A. MATERIAL: PC, UL 94V-0
B. COLOR: CLEAR RED
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your ICC Cat 6, EZ Modular Connector, Blue today!
|Manufacturer Part Number||IC1078L6BL|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.icc.com|
|Product Name||Cat 6, EZ Modular Connector, Blue|
|Product Type||Network Connector||Technical Information|
|Connector Details||1 x RJ-45 Female Network|
|Contact Plating||Gold||Physical Characteristics|
|Material||Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) - Housing||Miscellaneous|
|Limited Warranty||3 Year|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us