2 In stock
Hard Drives/Solid State Drives
PCIe performance and endurance for everyday computing needs.
Meet today's storage needs and prepare for the growing demands of tomorrow with the high capacity, affordable Intel® SSD 665p Series built on Intel® QLC 3D NAND Technology. Continuing Intel's technology leadership in QLC 3D NAND technology development and quality manufacturing, the Intel SSD 665p Series is the first 96-layer QLC-based PCIe SSD.
PCIe Performance and High Capacity
With up to 2TB capacity on a single drive, the Intel® SSD 665p Series offers great value for everyday computing and mainstream gaming and content creation. The thin M.2 80mm form factor, perfect for notebooks, desktops and mobile devices, is powered by Intel's innovative QLC technology.
The Intel® SSD 665p Series, the latest Intel® QLC 3D NAND SSD, offers improved performance and up to 1.5x the endurance, up to 600 TBW, as compared to Intel's previous QLC SSD. Delivering capacity-optimized NVMe performance, the QLCbased SSD is an intelligent storage option for everyday computing needs.
Intel® QLC Technology Leadership
Intel® QLC Technology offers performance, high capacities, quality, and reliability. The innovative floating gate architecture has tight, symmetrical layers and no cell overhead. Additionally, this dynamic architecture changes cell configuration to meet customer demands for storage capacity and performance.
Intel knows workloads, and we architect our product to excel in real world use. Our complete product life cycle support extends from ecosystem enabling to postsales support. The result is drives with robust and lasting data integrity, reliable performance, and platform confidence.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Intel SSD 665p Series (1.0TB, M.2 80mm PCIe 3.0 x4, 3D3, QLC) Retail Box Single Pack today!
- Store as many documents, pictures and videos as you need with 1 TB capacity
- 256-bit encryption protects your PC from hackers and thieves by encoding all your data
- The high-read speed of 2000 MB/s maximizes system performance and saves time while you are doing complex tasks
- With the high-write speed of 1925 MB/s, get a quick response when updating or transferring files
- With PCI Express NVMe 3.0 x4 interface get superb reliability and high-speed data transfer
|Manufacturer Part Number||SSDPEKNW010T9X1|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.intel.com|
|Product Name||SSD 665p Series (1.0TB, M.2 80mm PCIe 3.0 x4, 3D3, QLC) Retail Box Single Pack|
|Product Type||Solid State Drive||Technical Information|
|Storage Capacity||1 TB|
|Encryption Standard||256-bit||Drive Performance|
|Maximum Read Transfer Rate||2000 MB/s|
|Maximum Write Transfer Rate||1925 MB/s|
|Endurance (TBW)||300 TB||Network & Communication|
|Drive Interface||PCI Express NVMe|
|Drive Interface Standard||PCI Express NVMe 3.0 x4||Physical Characteristics|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|Width||0.87" (22 mm)|
|Depth||3.15" (80 mm)||Miscellaneous|
|Limited Warranty||5 Year|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us