8 In stock
Surface Studio Lock Adapter
Built for strength and designed specifically to provide security for Surface Studio and Surface Studio 2 - to thwart theft
MiniSaver Keyed Lock
Featuring Cleat™ Locking Technology, the retracting "claws" grab on to the internal sides of the lock adapter, creating a strong connection to help ensure your Surface Studio stays where it belongs
Designed for Surface
Kensington is an official participant in Company's "Designed for Surface" program, which helps third-party manufacturers create exceptional accessories that work seamlessly with Surface devices
Allows for one-handed engagement into the lock adapter, quickly and easily attaching the lock inside the Kensington Mini Security Slot™
Pivot and Rotate Cable
Special hinge creates great freedom of movement, eliminating awkward angles and allowing you to insert your key with complete ease
Carbon Steel Cable
Offering the same level of cut-resistance and theft-resistance as thicker cables, the carbon steel cable with plastic sheath offers security and greater mobility with 6 feet of cable
Verified & Tested
Engineered to Kensington's rigorous specifications and third-party standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions
Register & Retrieve™
Kensington's online key registration program that allows for quick, secure and easy key replacement if it ever gets lost or stolen
Provides administrative access, so the IT manager can have a key for all locks while each user has their own individual lock and key. Each employee can protect their device with their lock while a master key provides IT universal access to unlock any piece of equipment for upgrades, relocation, replacement or misplaced/lost keys.
- Lock adapter attaches underneath the back section of the Surface Studio and Surface Studio 2
- Cleat™ Locking Technology uses retracting "claws" to create a strong connection between the adapter and MiniSaver Lock
- Simple push-button engagement allows the Cleat to be inserted and locked into the security slot
- Carbon steel cable resists cutting attempts and anchors to desk, table or any fixed structure
- Pivot and rotate hinge provides great freedom of movement and easier key engagement
- Independently Verified & Tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions
- Register & Retrieve™ program allows you to order replacement keys
- Master Keyed allows both the user and administrators to unlock or reset locks at any time
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Kensington Locking Kit for Surface Studio today!
|Manufacturer||ACCO Brands Corporation|
|Manufacturer Part Number||67975|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.acco.com|
|Product Name||Locking Kit for Surface Studio|
|Product Type||Cable Lock||Lock|
|Lock Configuration Type||Keyed Lock||Physical Characteristics|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us