2 In stock
Terminal & Device Servers
Advanced Modular Console Server with Scalability and Flexibility
The Lantronix® SLC 8000 Series is a line of advanced modular console managers with flexible port configurations that enables secure remote management of IT equipment in data centers and test labs. Designed for system and network administrators looking to centrally manage remote equipment and to quickly respond to system disruptions, the SLC 8000 provides significant benefits including reducing downtime and increasing efficiency with anytime and anywhere access to your IT equipment, accessing IT equipment even if the network is down, reducing operating costs and security risks by eliminating the need for onsite interventions, and simplifying and future-proofing service deployments with quick expansion and customization with its unique modular design. Furthermore, quality and test engineers looking to access lab network equipment remotely to conduct automated tests can rely on the SLC 8000 to increase testing productivity as a DUT aggregator for systematic tests and diagnostic data collection.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Lantronix SLC 8000 Advanced Console Manager, RJ45 16-Port, AC-Dual Supply today!
|Manufacturer Part Number||SLC80162201S|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.lantronix.com|
|Product Name||SLC 8000 Advanced Console Manager, RJ45 16-Port, AC-Dual Supply|
|Product Type||Device Server||Processor & Chipset|
|Processor Speed||1 GHz||Media & Performance|
|Media Type Supported||Twisted Pair||Wireless Specifications|
|UNII Band||No||Network & Communication|
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|PoE (RJ-45) Port||No|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||2|
|Number of USB Ports||2|
|Number of Serial Ports||16||Physical Characteristics|
|Height||1.75" (44.45 mm)|
|Width||17.25" (438.15 mm)|
|Depth||12" (304.80 mm)|
|Weight (Approximate)||5.03 kg||Miscellaneous|
|Limited Warranty||3 Year|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us