4 In stock
The Series 280 and 420 Structured Media enclosures are used to terminate all of the home-run wires from wall outlets and provide a distribution point for voice, data and video wiring in a residence or multiple dwelling unit. These enclosures are ideal for new installations or retrofits. The 280 and 420 Structured Media enclosures can be surface-mounted or recessed by mounting between wall studs (on 16" centers), using provided wood screws for a clean and professionally finished appearance. After installation of the drywall, during the trim-out stage, the distribution panel(s) and cover can be installed. Hinged covers are also available.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Leviton Structured Media 47605-28N Structured Wiring Enclosure today!
|Manufacturer||Leviton Mfg. Company, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||47605-28N|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.leviton.com|
|Product Line||Structured Media|
|Product Name||Structured Media 47605-28N Structured Wiring Enclosure|
|Product Type||Structured Wiring Enclosure||Physical Characteristics|
|Height||28" (711.20 mm)|
|Width||14.38" (365.25 mm)|
|Depth||3" (76.20 mm)||Miscellaneous|
|Country of Origin||Mexico||Warranty|
|Limited Warranty||2 Year|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us