8 In stock
Laser & Inkjet Printers
Get output up to 50 pages per minute with the B2650dw, plus superior print quality, enhanced security and built-in Wi-Fi.
Lexmark's comprehensive approach to product security is a design and engineering mandate across our entire product portfolio. Our security features help keep your information safe-in the document, on the device, over the network, and at all points in between. That's why Keypoint Intelligence-Buyers Lab honoured Lexmark with a prestigious BLI PaceSetter award for Document Imaging Security. And this Lexmark product enables you to be GDPR ready.
Performance and value
Get mono printing at up to 50 pages per minute at an affordable price. Also included are two-sided printing and a convenient front USB port for printing files from your thumb drive. Durability and long-life components keep your maintenance costs low, too.
Ready when you are
Robust and reliable, Lexmark printers are built to work anywhere from showroom to warehouse with few interventions. Keep going with long-life components, replacement cartridge yields up to 15,000 pages and a maximum input capacity of 2300 pages.
Versatile media handling
Print what you want, in the size you want. The included media tray adjusts to paper sizes from A6 to legal, while the 100-sheet multipurpose feeder accepts smaller media and envelopes to give you even more design and output possibilities.
Make every watt count with energy management features that reduce power consumption whether the printer is active or in sleep mode. Lower fusing temperature and automatic management of processor cores based on workload help meet rigorous ENERGY STAR 2.0 requirements. That benefits the planet and your budget.
USB and gigabit Ethernet connections are just the start. Standard Wi-Fi means convenient and secure connectivity while the Lexmark Mobile Assistant app allows fast and easy setup directly from your mobile device.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Lexmark B2650DW Laser Printer today!
- Speed, economy, quiet operation, better-quality text. That is what laser printing is all about.
- Recommended to use with plain paper
- The printer is capable of printing sharp and detailed monochrome documents quickly
- Add detail and quality to your documents with 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution
- Cut your paper cost by 50% with Automatic Duplex Printing that allows you to print on both sides
- Features 2.40" screen
- Impressive 175000 duty cycle to handle heavy workloads with ease
- Share the printer easily and efficiently with the help of built-in Ethernet port
|Manufacturer||Lexmark International, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||36SC471|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.lexmark.ca|
|Product Name||B2650DW Laser Printer|
|Product Type||Laser Printer||Technical Information|
|Recommended Use||Plain Paper Print|
|Print Color Capability||Monochrome|
|Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm)||50|
|Maximum Print Resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|USB Direct Printing||Yes|
|Wireless Print Technology||Wi-Fi Direct|
|Duplex Printing||Automatic||Processor & Chipset|
|Processor Speed||1 GHz||Memory|
|Maximum Memory||512 MB||Interfaces/Ports|
|USB||Yes||Network & Communication|
|Wireless LAN||Yes||Display & Graphics|
|Screen Size||2.40"||Media Types & Handling|
|Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed||2|
|Standard Input Media Capacity||650 sheets||Reliability|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume||2000 to 20000||Power Description|
|Power Source||AC Supply||Physical Characteristics|
|Height||11.90" (302.26 mm)|
|Width||15.70" (398.78 mm)|
|Depth||14.70" (373.38 mm)|
|Weight (Approximate)||15.79 kg||Miscellaneous|
|Country of Origin||China||Warranty|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us