8 In stock
The Unison Corporate cartridge life cycle, guided by the principles of zero waste and the circular economy, occurs entirely in the EU.
Driven by our commitment to corporate social responsibility and guided by the principles of zero waste and the circular economy, Lexmark's A4 CS/CX and MS/MX Corporate Cartridges further advance the sustainability innovations delivered by the Unison toner print system. Its life cycle occurs entirely in the EU - from production to use to recovery and back again - providing social and environmental benefits to the local economy.
Lexmark Cartridge Collection Program
Going green has never been easier. Recycle all your used Lexmark supplies by letting us take care of the details. It's simple, smart and always free.
Essential to Lexmark print system performance, Unison™ Toner's unique formulation consistently delivers outstanding image quality, ensures long-life print system reliability and promotes superior sustainability -- all in an innovative shake-free print system.
Genuine Lexmark supplies are engineered to work Best Together with your Lexmark printer, delivering excellent print quality from the first page to the last.
Maximize your savings and enjoy premium quality with Genuine Lexmark cartridges. High Yield cartridges offer a lower cost per page and contain more pages than Standard Yield cartridges do. Perfect for high volume printing.
Lexmark Return Program Cartridges
Lexmark Return Program cartridges are patented print cartridges sold at a discount in exchange for the customer's agreement to the license requirement that the cartridges will be used only once and returned only to Lexmark for remanufacturing and/or recycling. The Return Program cartridges are licensed for single use only and are designed to stop working after the delivery of a fixed amount of toner. A variable amount of toner will remain in the cartridge when replacement is required. In addition, the cartridge is designed to automatically update the memory in your printer to protect against the introduction of counterfeit and/or unauthorized third-party cartridges. If the customer does not accept these terms, replacement cartridges sold without these terms are available through www.lexmark.com.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Lexmark High Yield Contract Toner Cartridge today!
- Add sharpness, detail and quality to your documents with laser technology
- Intended for profitability. High offers a high volume of prints from one set of cartridges.
|Manufacturer||Lexmark International, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||55B1H0E|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.lexmark.ca|
|Product Name||High Yield Contract Toner Cartridge|
|Packaged Quantity||1 Pack|
|Product Type||Toner Cartridge||Technical Information|
|Typical Print Yield||15000 Pages||Miscellaneous|
|Country of Origin||China|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us