2 In stock
WIRED FOR BUSINESS
Hear and be heard clearly with a USB headset designed for busy open workspaces. Ready for business right out of the box, Zone Wired delivers premium audio and reliable call clarity with advanced noise-canceling mic technology.
HEAR CALLS AND MUSIC CLEARLY
Zone Wired is designed with generously-sized 40mm drivers to deliver pure happiness for your ears. Full-bodied bass, crisp higher frequencies and incredibly low distortion create a satisfying overall sound whether you're on a video call, listening to music, or toggling between the two.
Go ahead, create your own audio bubble on your own terms with a wired headset that sounds great even in the busiest open workspaces.
BE HEARD, DISTRACTION FREE
Open workspaces are often noisy environments, both locally and for anyone you're chatting with on the other end of a call.
Zone Wired solves the ambient noise issue with noise-canceling dual mic technology that accurately suppresses distracting sounds like keyboard clicks, nearby talkers, and HVAC noise as close as 60 cm away. By isolating your voice from any acoustic clutter around you, this USB headset delivers superbly clearer calls and video meetings.
COLLABORATE IN STYLE
CERTIFIED FOR MICROSOFT TEAMS
Microsoft® Teams certification ensures it's super easy to launch the Teams app directly from Zone Wired with a single click. Intuitive in-line controls are always at your fingertips on the tangle-free cable to adjust volume, mute, answer/end/reject calls, and play/pause music. The mic boom features a flip-to-mute function that provides immediate privacy any time and LED indicators on the controller provide at-a-glance confirmation of key functions.
APP PROVIDES ADVANCED CONTROL
Access Zone headset controls on your computer with Logi Tune for Desktop, a mini app that works unobtrusively on your screen for uninterrupted video collaboration. The app provides full EQ and sidetone control, quickly tests mic/speaker audio levels, and lets you set mic gain at whatever volume works best for you. Logi Tune for Desktop also lets you customize headset button controls (Zone Wireless only) and easily download firmware updates.
READY FOR BUSINESS
Zone Wired works with common calling applications across most all platforms and operating systems. Business certifications include Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business, compatible with Zoom, and works with other popular applications like Cisco Jabber™, BlueJeans, and GoToMeeting to ensure compatibility and seamless integration in the workplace.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Logitech Zone Headset today!
- Listen to deep lows and euphoric highs with a frequency range of sound from 20 Hz-16 kHz
- Sharp looking over head design will give you a comfortable fit
- Features boom/on-cable microphone design
- Circumaural design provides optimum comfort and noise isolation
|Manufacturer Part Number||981-000871|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.logitech.com|
|Product Name||Zone Headset|
|Product Type||Headset||Technical Information|
|Cable Length||6.2 ft|
|Minimum Frequency Response||20 Hz|
|Maximum Frequency Response||16 kHz|
|Sound Pressure Level||99 dB|
|Driver Size||1.57" (40 mm)||Microphone|
|Host Interface||USB Type C||Physical Characteristics|
|Height||6.53" (165.93 mm)|
|Width||7.08" (179.73 mm)|
|Depth||2.63" (66.77 mm)|
|Weight (Approximate)||211 g||Miscellaneous|
|Limited Warranty||2 Year|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us