8 In stock
Mediatrix platforms are fully interoperable with the major IP-Phone manufacturers, softswitches, and Cloud Communications services across the globe.
Interconnects any Device to SIP
The Mediatrix 4102S links any analog connection to an IP network and delivers a rich feature set for a comprehensive VoIP solution.
Legacy PBX System Gateway
With FXS ports, local call switching, and userdefined call properties (including caller/calling ID), the Mediatrix 4102S ATA smoothly integrates into legacy PBXs.
Highly reliable Fax and Modem Transmissions over IP
With T.38 and clear channel fax and modem pass-through capabilities, the Mediatrix 4102S ensures seamless transport of voice and data services over IP networks.
Advanced Mass Management
Our advanced provisioning capabilities deliver remarkable benefits to Mediatrix customers. Mediatrix enables centralised CPE management, a definite advantage to monitor the network, ensure service, and reduce operational costs.
- Connect legacy equipment in PSTN replacement/TDM replacement projects
- Provide SIP termination for cloud telephony services
- Convert analog signaling to SIP for Hosted Unified Communications and IP-Centrex
- Integrate Unified Communications with legacy systems
- Connect Skype for Business with legacy telephony equipment
- Keep existing telephony equipment in SIP migrations
- Inter-connect branch offices to headquarters
Carrier-Grade Voice Quality
T.38 and clear channel fax over IP
High performance processing of up to 4 voice channels
Battery reversal for pay phones
Encrypted media, signaling, and management
Deep packet inspection firewall with DoS protection
Easy Configuration and Management
Intuitive Web GUI
Customisable factory settings
Dual-stack IPv6 and IPv4
Multiple IP addresses and VLANs
NAT, firewall, and router capabilities
- High quality built and carrier-grade validation standards contribute to the industry's most reliable platform
- Extensive TR-069 support for an easy management of large-scale deployments with a centralised EMS
- Superior call routing and manipulation capabilities for the implementation of complex deployment scenarios
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Media5 Mediatrix 4102S VoIP Gateway today!
|Manufacturer Part Number||4102-01-BC-D2000K011|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.media5corp.com|
|Product Name||Mediatrix 4102S VoIP Gateway|
|Product Type||VoIP Gateway||Interfaces/Ports|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||2|
|Number of FXS (RJ-11) Ports||2||Network & Communication|
|Ethernet Technology||Fast Ethernet|
|Network Standard||10/100Base-T||Wireless Specifications|
|Wireless LAN||No||Physical Characteristics|
|Height||1.22" (31 mm)|
|Width||5" (127 mm)|
|Depth||3.90" (99 mm)|
|Weight (Approximate)||170 g||Warranty|
|Limited Warranty||3 Year|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us