5 In stock
Hard Drives/Solid State Drives
As spinning media for client computers is winding down, the demand for solid performing SATA client solid state drives (SSDs) continues strong. The Micron® 1300 SATA client SSD is an expansion of our SATA portfolio, the broadest in the industry. From mainstream desktops to corporate road-warrior tablets, the 1300 SSD provides exceptional price-to-performance ratios and extremely low power consumption for client computing. It's an economical flash option in the changeover from legacy hard drives.
Based on the successful Micron 1100 SSD, the Micron 1300 SATA SSD is built with advanced features, such as device sleep (DEVSLP) low-power modes to further extend battery life. To protect your valuable data, multiple features do the job: asynchronous power-loss protection for data at rest, adaptive thermal monitoring and optional Opal 2.0 self-encryption.
Using revolutionary 3D NAND technology, Micron's state of the art process - CMOS under the array (CUA) - allows for reduced cost and increased density in a 96-layer, vertically tiered compact die. This advancement keeps the price competitive and allows the Micron 1300 to be offered in 1TB M.2 and 2TB 2.5" capacities.
Better NAND Means Better Products
Reliability you can get only from a trusted NAND manufacturer. The 1300 SSD features triple-layer cell (TLC) technology, for more data storage in the same footprint. More cost control comes from the state-of-the-art stackable 96-Tier 3D NAND die that allows for up to 2TB in a 2.5" and 1TB in a M.2 form factor.
Get Solid SATA Performance
Many organizations are still looking for strong SATA performance. As a follow-on to our well-accepted Micron 1100 SSD client drive, the 1300 draws on the same trusted platform architecture, proven controller and firmware.
Go Mobile for Longer
Class-leading power efficiency satisfies customers' ever-increasing expectations for longer battery life. Consuming less than 5mW in low power mode, the Micron 1300 uses significantly less power than that required by hard disk drives (HDDs). Over 20X less than HDDs in active mode. That's more employee uptime!
More Key Benefits
Keep It Cool
Increase reliability in space-constrained designs with our adaptive thermal monitoring feature that limits heat generated by the SSD with the small footprint M.2 form factor.
Depend on Our Endurance
The optimization of 3D TLC NAND component and Micron SSD architecture enables the 1300 SSD to deliver strong performance and solid endurance without compromise.
Speed Time to Market
As the 1300 SSD is highly leveraged from the Micron 1100 SSD, qualification processes for our OEM customers are reduced, saving time and money.
Protect Your Data
Optional Opal self-encryption drive (SED) technology offers rock-solid encryption for data-at-rest for your valued mobile data without performance degradation. All encryption/decryption utilizes a XTS-AES-256-bit hardware engine that complies with the TCG™ Opal 2.0 standards, the IEEE 1667 protocol and Microsoft® eDrive, without impacting performance.
Sanitize and Reuse
In just a few seconds, the SANITIZE CRYPTO SCRAMBLE command allows the end-user to erase, repurpose, and retire the SSD with a click of a button, ensuring no residual data is left behind to be compromised.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Micron 1300 SATA TLC SSD today!
- Provides sufficient storage capacity of 512 GB for your computer
- The high-read speed of 530 MB/s maximizes system performance and saves time while you are doing complex tasks
- With the high-write speed of 520 MB/s, get a quick response when updating or transferring files
- Have data stored faster with SATA/600 interface that optimizes burst performance
|Manufacturer||Micron Technology, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MTFDDAK512TDL-1AW1ZABYY|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.micron.com|
|Product Name||1300 SATA TLC SSD|
|Product Type||Solid State Drive||Technical Information|
|Storage Capacity||512 GB||Drive Performance|
|Maximum Read Transfer Rate||530 MB/s|
|Maximum Write Transfer Rate||520 MB/s|
|Endurance (TBW)||300 TB||Network & Communication|
|Drive Interface Standard||SATA/600||Physical Characteristics|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us