6 In stock
General Purpose UPS
Perfect Protection For Rack-Mount Systems
The PRO-RT Series is a value-priced, yet feature-rich UPS incorporating line-interactive technology that preserves battery power by providing voltage regulation during brownouts or voltage sags. The PRO-RT Series can be used to support servers, telecom or VoIP systems, security systems, plus many other applications.
The PRO-RT UPSs include many useful features such as load-shedding with two load banks, independent battery bypass, plus auto-re-start when power is restored after an extended power outage.
Each PRO-RT model is compatible with Minuteman's free downloadable SentryHD™ power management and diagnostic software. When installed on a workstation or server, the user gains complete control over monitoring and managing the UPS using a convenient web browser-based interface. The SentryHD software communicates via a built-in USB port on the UPS. In addition, managing the UPS within a Network Management System (NMS) is easy with the installation of an optional SNMP card.
Designed for versatility, the PRO-RT models can be mounted in a standard rack using the attached rackmount ears. All units can also be installed as a tower using the included feet. An optional kit is available for mounting the unit to a wall.
High-end Features - Budget Friendly Price
The PRO-RT offers many features normally found on higher priced models, including an LCD status display which shows the following:
Input / Output voltage and frequency
Monitor the status of your utility power
UPS and battery mode / status
Eliminate guesswork with straightforward display of the unit's status
Load indicator shows how much electrical load is being placed on the unit
Estimated runtime based on connected load
Find out how much backup time remains during a blackout right on the unit
Ideally Suited to Protect:
- Network Equipment
- VoIP Communications
- IP and Analog Video Equipment
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Minuteman PRO-RT PRO1500RT2U 1500VA Tower/Rack/Wall Mountable UPS today!
- Works adequately in situations where the supply is prone to sags and surges
- Up to 4 minute runtime on full load to preserve critical data from power shortage interruptions
|Manufacturer||Para Systems, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PRO1500RT2U|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.minutemanups.com|
|Product Name||PRO-RT PRO1500RT2U 1500VA Tower/Rack/Wall Mountable UPS|
|Product Type||Line-interactive UPS||Technical Information|
|Plug/Connector Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Receptacles||8 x NEMA 5-15R|
|Transfer Time||10 ms||Power Description|
|Load Capacity||1.50 kVA/1.05 kW|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|Input Voltage Range||90 V AC - 150 V AC|
|Output Voltage||120 V AC||Battery Information|
|Backup/Run Time (Full Load)||4 Minute||Physical Characteristics|
|Height||3.40" (86.36 mm)|
|Width||18.90" (480.06 mm)|
|Depth||20.10" (510.54 mm)|
|Form Factor||Tower/Rack/Wall Mountable|
|Weight (Approximate)||22.09 kg||Miscellaneous|
|Limited Warranty||3 Year|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us