1 In stock
Monnit wireless AC Current Meters measure the RMS current of an alternating current (AC) system using a current transformer (CT) that wraps around the "hot" wire of a two wire (hot, common, ground(optional)) power system. The sensor reports Minimum RMS current, maximum RMS current, average RMS current, and amp hours to the iMonnit system. The iMonnit system is capable of generating watt hour or kilowatt hour readings as well.
- Measures amp hours, max RMS current, min RMS current, and average RMS current.
- Capable of generating Watt Hour or Kilowatt Hour readings using iMonnit.
- Data logging for accumulated amp hour readings.
- Can notify based on current levels or changes in current levels.
- Measures current from 0 to 150 Amps.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Monnit ALTA Wireless AC Current Meter - 150 AMP - AA Battery Powered today!
|Manufacturer Part Number||MNS2-9-W2-CM-150|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.monnit.com|
|Product Name||ALTA Wireless AC Current Meter - 150 AMP - AA Battery Powered|
|Packaged Quantity||1 Each|
|Product Type||Wireless Current Meter||Physical Characteristics|
|Material||ABS - Enclosure|
|Form Factor||Chassis Mount|
|Height||1.12" (28.45 mm)|
|Width||2.47" (62.74 mm)|
|Depth||3.30" (83.69 mm)|
|Weight (Approximate)||110.6 g||Miscellaneous|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us