2 In stock
Digital Signage Systems
Smart, fast 24/7 display.
- Powered by Android
CMND & Control. Operate, monitor, maintain
Run your display network over a local (LAN) connection. CMND & Control allows you to perform vital functions like controlling inputs and monitoring display status. Whether you're in charge of one screen or 100.
FailOver. Ensure your display never goes blank
From waiting room to meeting room, never show a blank screen. FailOver lets your Philips Professional Display switch automatically between primary and secondary inputs ensuring content keeps playing even if the primary source goes down. Simply set a list of alternate inputs to be sure your business is always on.
Integrated HTML5 browser. Play and control online content
Android 7. Dedicated Android processor
Control your Philips professional display via an internet connection. The integrated Android OS (SoC) lets you install web and native Android apps directly to the display. A built-in scheduler makes it easy to launch apps and content based on time of day, or user. Auto-orientation ensures your content displays properly.
CMND & Create. Develop and launch your own content
Take control of your content with CMND & Create. A drag-and-drop interface makes it simple to publish your own content-whether it's a daily specials board or branded corporate information. Preloaded templates and integrated widgets ensure your stills, text, and video will be up and running in no time.
CMND & Deploy. Install and launch apps remotely
Quickly install and launch any app-even when you're off-site and working remotely. CMND & Deploy lets you add and update your own apps, as well as apps from the Philips Professional Display App Store. Simply scan the QR code, log in to the store, and click on the app you want to install. The app is automatically downloaded and launched.
Proof of Play for Android content. Know what's playing
Be sure your Android-powered Philips Professional Display is showing the right content-even when you're not there. When playing content via the embedded media player, you can set up your display to take automatic screenshots at regular intervals. Screenshots are stored on the display's internal memory, and you can choose to receive them via email.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Philips Signage Solutions D-Line Display today!
- Digital Signage Display delivers a highly realistic sound and immersive visual experience thanks to the high pixel density that shows even the most subtle details
- 31.5" screen - Uplift your brand title, improve your client flow and boost your sales by using the screens shining and vibrant display capability
- Experience luminescent visual images with LCD display
- Offers exceptionally smooth and crisp viewing experience due to its 1920 x 1080 full HD resolution
- Direct LED lighting offers a brighter picture result
- Engages your customers and makes their viewing experience breathtaking with its 1080p content
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.philips.com|
|Product Name||Signage Solutions D-Line Display|
|Product Type||Digital Signage Display||Processor & Chipset|
|Processor Type||Cortex A72|
|Processor Speed||2 GHz|
|Processor Core||Dual-core (2 Core)||Memory|
|Standard Memory||4 GB||Display & Graphics|
|Display Screen Type||LCD|
|Display Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Backlight Technology||Direct LED||Video|
|Dynamic Contrast Ratio||500,000:1|
|Brightness||400 cd/m²||Network & Communication|
|Number of HDMI Inputs||2|
|Number of DisplayPorts||2|
|Number of DVI Ports||2||Software|
|Operating System||Android 7.1.2 Nougat||Physical Characteristics|
|VESA Mount Standard||200 x 200|
|Height||16.70" (424.30 mm)|
|Width||28.54" (724.80 mm)|
|Depth||2.52" (64.10 mm)|
|Weight (Approximate)||6.2 g||Miscellaneous|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us