4 In stock
Scan documents directly into network folders, Office 365 and SharePoint without a PC!
Dedicated and Customizable Document Scanning Kiosk
The Plustek eScan optimizes your SharePoint document management by letting you add your metadata directly to the scanned document before saving it into the library. Individual logins and custom preset jobs increase security and efficiency.
No PC needed! This 30-page per minute all-in-one network scanner includes everything you need and features a 7" touch screen and built in keyboard. It connects to your network via Wi-Fi or Ethernet.
The eScan features a full-color, intuitive interface that makes Microsoft Office365 and SharePoint accessible to everyone without extensive training. No matter what industry you work in, the eScan document-scanning kiosk can be easily integrated into your workflow.
- Standalone networkable document scanner
- Scan to Office365, OneDrive, Outlook
- Scan to SharePoint online and on-premise
- Scan to network shared folder (SMB) and Microsoft Azure
- Supports SharePoint document check-in with metadata
- Barcode recognition for file naming
- With 7" touch screen
- Built-in Ethernet and Wi-Fi
Summer 2018 Outstanding Achievement in Innovation Award for: Tight integration with SharePoint, Single-touch scanning to SharePoint and Office 365, robust indexing, allowing new folders to be created on the fly.
Single Touch Jobs
Create Single Touch job buttons to automate repetitive scanning tasks. These programmable job buttons can be setup for different department, different groups and for different tasks. Scanning is as easy as loading your documents and tapping a button. User prompting is configurable to meet your workflow requirements.
Supports document check-in and all SharePoint library metadata fields. Users are automatically prompted to enter metadata during document check-in.
Customized Account Settings
Prevent unauthorized access and create unique Single Touch jobs for each user. Unique PIN codes provide an additional level of security.
All scanner settings are configurable remotely using a secure web browser connection.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Plustek eScan SharePoint A350 Sheetfed Scanner today!
- Sheetfed scanners exhibit smaller size than the flatbed scanner and use less desk space
- Scans at a resolution of 600 dpi
- Features grayscale scanning
|Manufacturer Part Number||783064638814|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.plustek.com|
|Product Name||eScan SharePoint A350 Sheetfed Scanner|
|Product Type||Sheetfed Scanner||Technical Information|
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
|Maximum Mono Scan Speed (ppm)||25|
|Maximum Color Scan Speed (ppm)||25|
|Maximum Mono Scan Speed (ipm)||50|
|Maximum Color Scan Speed (ipm)||50|
|Media Size||Custom Size 8.50" (216 mm) x 16.67 ft (5080 mm)|
|ADF Capacity||50 Sheets|
|PC Free Scanning||Yes||Interfaces/Ports|
|Height||7.44" (189 mm)|
|Width||12.52" (318 mm)|
|Depth||6.69" (170 mm)|
|Weight (Approximate)||2.80 kg|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us