8 In stock
The Polycom® VVX® 400 Series are expandable color business media phones that deliver crystal clear communications, enhanced collaboration and personal productivitySimplicity and ease of use
The VVX 400 Series brings high-quality, cost-effective solutions to front-line staff handling a moderate volume of calls through advanced unified communications (UC) telephony features. The intuitive color user interface of the VVX 400 Series makes navigation easy and requires minimal training.
Unsurpassed voice quality and clarity
The VVX 400 Series delivers breakthrough Polycom® HD Voice™ quality for lifelike conversations while minimizing fatigue, making calls more efficient and productive.
Give your front-line staff the best experience with this high-quality, 12-line color business media phone. The VVX 400 Series improves personal productivity by complementing the workplace applications on the computer. Users can view and manage their Microsoft Exchange Calendars, receive meeting reminders and alerts, access the corporate directory and instant messaging/presence status right on their phone display, even while waiting for their PC to boot. They can also extend their PC's desktop to include the VVX 400 Series screen for mouse/keyboard navigation and interaction.
Best-in-class deployment and administration
The VVX 400 Series is easy to deploy and simple to manage. Using an enterprise-grade, Web-based configuration method allows administrators to easily provision and maintain even a large number of phones throughout the entire organization.
Customizable and expandable
The VVX 400 Series provides personalized information at a glance, through built-in Web applications and custom backgrounds. The VVX 400 Series also comes ready for future expansion modules as your users' needs and business grows.
Market-leading open standards interoperability
Designed for enhanced interoperability, the VVX 400 Series leverages and complements the other existing IT investments in your business. With the broadest call server interoperability in the industry, the Polycom VVX 400 Series midrange business media phone can become the flexible and future-proof foundation for any organization's UC strategy.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Poly VVX 411 IP Phone today!
- Enjoy the internet to its max and get cost-effective voice communication to areas like lobbies, guest rooms, and conference halls
- Uses VoIP technology to transfer audio signals over the Internet while circumventing high toll charges by telephone companies
|Manufacturer Part Number||2200-48450-025|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.poly.com|
|Product Model||VVX 411|
|Product Name||VVX 411 IP Phone|
|Product Type||IP Phone||Technical Information|
|IP Phone Technology||VoIP|
|Base Unit Connectivity Technology||Corded|
|Total Number of Phone Lines||12|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||2|
|PoE (RJ-45) Port||Yes||Management & Protocols|
|Power Source||AC Adapter||Physical Characteristics|
|Form Factor||Wall Mountable|
|Height||6" (152.40 mm)|
|Width||7.50" (190.50 mm)|
|Depth||7" (177.80 mm)|
|Weight (Approximate)||907.2 g||Miscellaneous|
|Country of Origin||China|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us