6 In stock
The SS-4.2 allows you to switch up to four speaker pairs connected to a stereo amplifier. Offering high-quality audio performance, it also provides overload protection and long-term reliability. The SS-4.2 offers two operating configurations: Impedance Matching and Bypass. Impedance-matching mode provides automatic overload protection for use even with high-power amplifiers. This mode allows multiple pairs of speakers to be safely connected to an amplifier using the built-in automatic impedance-matching circuitry. Bypass mode is used for direct speaker switching with remote impedance-matching volume controls. This allows local control in each room as well as higher efficiency; however, in this mode the impedance matching and overload protection are not engaged. Designed for use with 8-ohm loudspeakers, the SS-4.2 also provides safe connection to bridged amplifiers and even works in applications where there is a floating ground. It has spring-loaded speaker terminals for quick connection and can accommodate speaker wire up to 12 gauge.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Russound SS-4.2 Speaker Selector today!
|Manufacturer Part Number||SS-4.2|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.russound.com|
|Product Name||SS-4.2 Speaker Selector|
|Product Type||Speaker Selector||Product Information|
|Audio Line In||Yes||Warranty|
|Limited Warranty||10 Year|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us