5 In stock
Hard Drives/Solid State Drives
Maximum Storage Capacity for Highest Rack Space Efficiency
- Industry's first 16 TB drive for 33% more petabytes per rack
- Highest 16 TB hard drive performance with enhanced caching, making it perfect for cloud data centre and massive scale-out data centre applications
- Hyperscale SATA model tuned for large data transfers and low latency
- PowerBalance™ feature optimises Watts/TB
- Helium sealed-drive design delivers lower total cost of ownership through lower power and weight
- Next-generation helium side-sealing weld technology for added handling robustness and leak protection
- Digital environmental sensors to monitor internal drive conditions for optimal operation and performance
- Data protection and security: Seagate Secure™ features for safe, affordable, fast, and easy drive retirement
- Proven enterprise-class reliability backed by 5-year limited warranty and 2.5M-hr MTBF rating
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Seagate Exos X16 ST12000NM002G Hard Drive today!
- With 12 TB capacity you have ample space for storing millions of images, hundreds of hours of video or for music lovers, up to a million songs
- Experience rapid processing speed with 256 MB cache buffer
- 12Gb/s SAS interface for high speed and reliability
|Manufacturer Part Number||ST12000NM002G|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.seagate.com|
|Product Name||Exos X16 ST12000NM002G Hard Drive|
|Product Type||Hard Drive||Technical Information|
|Storage Capacity||12 TB|
|Disk Format||512e/4Kn||Drive Performance|
|Spindle Speed (rpm)||7200|
|Buffer||256 MB||Network & Communication|
|Drive Interface Standard||12Gb/s SAS||Physical Characteristics|
|Height||1.03" (26.11 mm)|
|Width||4.01" (101.85 mm)|
|Depth||5.79" (147 mm)|
|Weight (Approximate)||670 g||Miscellaneous|
|Device Supported||Storage System|
|Country of Origin||Thailand||Warranty|
|Limited Warranty||5 Year|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us