5 In stock
Wireless Access Points/Bridges
The SonicWave solution is based on:
- SonicWall SonicWave series indoor and outdoor APs which support the 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless standard
- SonicWall WCM is an intuitive, cloudmanaged WiFi network management system suitable for networks of any size
- SonicWall TZ, NSa, NSsp, NSA and SuperMassive firewalls, which use deep packet inspection technology to detect and eliminate threats over wired and wireless networks
SonicWave APs take advantage of the capabilities in 802.11ac Wave 2 and advanced RF capabilities to deliver high-speed wireless performance. MU-MIMO technology allows the APs to communicate to multiple client devices at the same time, improving the overall network performance, efficiency and user experience. In combination, mesh technology supported on SonicWave APs enables ease of installation and deployment. Mesh networks are easy to set up, effortless to expand, and require fewer cables and less manpower to deploy, reducing installation costs.
With multiple transmitting and receiving antennas, SonicWave APs are engineered to optimize signal quality, range and reliability for wireless devices. SonicWave APs supports fast roaming, so that users can roam from one location to another seamlessly. Feature-rich portfolio includes air-time fairness, band steering, and signal analysis tools for monitoring and troubleshooting.
Best-in-class wireless security
SonicWall firewalls scan all wireless traffic coming into and going out of the network using deep packet inspection technology and then remove harmful threats such as malware and intrusions, even over SSL/TLS encrypted connections. Other security and control capabilities such as content filtering, application control and intelligence and Capture Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) provide added layers of protection.
Capture ATP is our award-winning multiengine sandboxing service that features SonicWall's patent-pending Real-Time Deep Memory Inspection (RTDMI™ ) technology. The RTDMI engine of Capture ATP proactively detects and blocks mass market, zero-day threats and unknown malware by inspecting directly in memory. Because of the real-time architecture, SonicWall RTDMI technology is precise, minimizes false positives, and identifies and mitigates sophisticated attacks where the malware's weaponry is exposed for less than 100 nanoseconds.
SonicWave APs perform advanced security services, including the Content Filtering Service (CFS) and Capture ATP sandbox service independently - even where firewalls are not deployed.
Most SonicWave APs includes three radios, where the third radio is dedicated to security and performs rogue AP detection, passive scanning and packet capturing. The SonicWave solution also integrates additional security-related features including wireless intrusion detection and prevention, virtual AP segmentation, wireless guest services, RF monitoring and wireless packet capture.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your SonicWall SonicWave 231c Wireless Access Point today!
- Create a reliable wireless business network with this wireless access point that features a high-speed data transfer rate
- This wireless access point uses IEEE 802.11ac technology with steadfast speed of up to 1.24 Gbit/s for optimal wireless signals
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast wired network speeds
|Manufacturer Part Number||02-SSC-2474|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.sonicwall.com|
|Product Name||SonicWave 231c Wireless Access Point|
|Product Type||Wireless Access Point||Technical Information|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11ac|
|Wireless Transmission Speed||1.24 Gbit/s|
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||1|
|PoE PD Port||Yes|
|Height||1.34" (34 mm)|
|Width||8.43" (214 mm)|
|Depth||4.65" (118 mm)|
|Weight (Approximate)||400 g||Miscellaneous|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us