1 In stock
Network Security & Firewalls
Flexible, integrated security solution
The foundation of the TZ series is SonicOS, SonicWall's feature-rich operating system. Firewalls supporting the latest SonicOS 7.0 OS, features new modern-look UI/UX, advanced security, networking and simplified policy management capabilities.
SonicOS further includes a powerful set of capabilities that provides organizations with the flexibility to tune these Unified Threat Management (UTM) firewalls to their specific network requirements. For example, creating a secure high-speed wireless network is simplified through a built-in wireless controller which supports IEEE 802.11 standards or by adding our SonicWave 802.11ac Wave 2 access points. To reduce the cost and complexity of connecting high-speed wireless access points and other Power over Ethernet (PoE)-enabled devices such as IP cameras, phones and printers, the TZ300P, TZ600P and TZ570P provide PoE/PoE+ power.
Distributed retail businesses and campus environments can take advantage of the many tools in SonicOS to gain even greater benefits. Branch locations are able to exchange information securely with the central office using virtual private networking (VPN). Creating virtual LANs (VLANs) enables segmentation of the network into separate corporate and customer groups with rules that determine the level of communication with devices on other VLANs. SD-WAN offers a secure alternative to costly MPLS circuits while delivering consistent application performance and availability. Deploying TZ firewalls to remote locations is easy using Zero-Touch Deployment which enables provisioning of the firewall remotely through the cloud.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your SonicWall TZ570P Network Security/Firewall Appliance today!
- Stop intrusions to provide businesses with the essential network security with this firewall appliance that also supports Intrusion Prevention firewall protection
- By implementing a 160-bit (20-byte) hash value known as a message digest, SHA-1 protects your data transferred over the network
- For securely connecting servers, workstations and storage and enabling secure data transfer, use this 8 ports firewall
- The electrical power is transmitted along with data in a single cable to devices attached to PoE Port
|Manufacturer Part Number||02-SSC-5668|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.sonicwall.com|
|Product Name||TZ570P Network Security/Firewall Appliance|
|Product Type||Network Security/Firewall Appliance||Technical Information|
|Firewall Protection Supported||
|Total Number of Ports||8|
|PoE (RJ-45) Port||Yes|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||3|
|Number of PoE (RJ-45) Ports||5||Network & Communication|
|Ethernet Technology||5 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Network Standard||1000Base-T||I/O Expansions|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||2|
|Expansion Slot Type||SFP+|
|Number of SFP+ Slots||2||Management & Protocols|
|Height||1.38" (35.05 mm)|
|Width||8.85" (224.79 mm)|
|Depth||5.91" (150.11 mm)|
|Weight (Approximate)||970 g||Miscellaneous|
|Support/Service Duration||2 Year Secure Upgrade Plus Essential Edition|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us