1 In stock
Network Security & Firewalls
Designed for mid-sized organizations and distributed enterprise with SDBranch locations, the TZ570 series delivers industry-validated security effectiveness with best-in-class priceperformance. TZ570 NGFWs address the growing trends in web encryption, connected devices and high-speed mobility by delivering a solution that meets the need for automated, realtime breach detection and prevention.
The TZ570 is highly scalable, with high port density of 10 ports. It features both in-built and an expandable storage of up to 256GB, that enables various features including logging, reporting, caching, firmware backup and more. An optional second power supply provides added redundancy in case of failure.
Deployment of TZ570 is further simplified by Zero-Touch Deployment, with the ability to simultaneously roll out these devices across multiple locations with minimal IT support. Built on next-gen hardware, it integrates firewalling, switching and wireless capabilities, plus provides single-pane-of-glass management for SonicWall Switches and SonicWave Access Points. It allows tight integration with Capture Client for seamless endpoint security.
SonicOS and Security Services
The SonicOS architecture is at the core of TZ NGFWs. TZ570 is powered by the feature rich SonicOS 7.0 operating system with new modern looking UX/UI, advanced security, networking and management capabilities. TZ570 features integrated SD-WAN, TLS 1.3 support, realtime visualization, high-speed virtual private networking (VPN) and other robust security features.
Unknown threats are sent to SonicWall's cloud-based Capture Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) multiengine sandbox for analysis. Enhancing Capture ATP is our patent-pending Real-Time Deep Memory Inspection (RTDMI™) technology. As one of Capture ATP's engine, RTDMI detects and blocks malware and zero-day threats by inspecting directly in memory.
By leveraging Capture ATP with RTDMI technology, in addition to security services such as ReassemblyFree Deep Packet Inspection (RFDPI), Anti-virus and Anti-spyware Protection, intrusion prevention system, Application Intelligence and Control, Content Filtering Services, DPI-SSL, TZ series firewalls stop malware, ransomware and other advanced threats at the gateway. For more information, refer the SonicOS and Security Services Datasheet.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your SonicWall TZ570W Network Security/Firewall Appliance today!
- Safeguard your data from external and internal threats by using this firewall appliance that also supports Intrusion Prevention firewall protection
- Keep all your data safe and secure from hackers and thieves by utilizing cipher based AES (192-bit) encryption that encrypts and decrypts data in blocks of 128 bits using cryptographic keys of 192-bit
- Form a secured network by attaching multiple devices together or expand the amount of devices connected to your existing network by using 8 ports Firewall
- The secure wireless connectivity allows your employees to stay productive while away from their desks
- Can be placed on Desktop surface for standalone installation
|Manufacturer Part Number||02-SSC-5656|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.sonicwall.com|
|Product Name||TZ570W Network Security/Firewall Appliance|
|Product Type||Network Security/Firewall Appliance||Technical Information|
|Firewall Protection Supported||
|Total Number of Ports||8|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||8||Network & Communication|
|Ethernet Technology||5 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Network Standard||10/100/1000Base-T||Wireless Specifications|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11ac||I/O Expansions|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||2|
|Expansion Slot Type||SFP+|
|Number of SFP+ Slots||2||Management & Protocols|
|Height||1.38" (35 mm)|
|Width||8.86" (225 mm)|
|Depth||5.91" (150 mm)|
|Weight (Approximate)||990 g||Miscellaneous|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us