8 In stock
Multiport Serial Adapters
This PCI Express RS232 serial adapter card lets you add four RS232 (DB9) serial ports to your computer through a PCI Express (PCIe) slot. The 4 port PCIe serial card enables you to interact with serial devices, such as card readers, printers, PIN pads, and modems, at speeds of up to 921.6Kbps.Maximum Compatibility
With broad OS support, including for Windows and Linux, this PCI E serial card is easy to integrate into mixed environments. The card comes pre-configured with low-profile brackets and includes optional full-profile brackets, so installation is easy regardless of the case form factor. This card is a direct replacement for PEX4S952LP.Experience Optimal Technology
- This PCIe to serial adapter supports the following features:
- Compatible with industry-standard 16950 UART
- Supports max baud rate of up-to 921.6Kbps
- Provides 5/12V power output on Pin 9 when external power is connected
- 256-byte depth FIFO cache per transmitter and receiver
- Supports 9, 8, 7, 6, 5 data bits (one per port)
- Asix AX99100 chipset
PCI Express 1.1 compliantThe Choice of IT Pros Since 1985
StarTech.com conducts thorough compatibility and performance testing on all our products to ensure we are meeting or exceeding industry standards and providing high-quality products to IT Professionals. Our local StarTech.com Technical Advisors have broad product expertise and work directly with our StarTech.com Engineers to provide support for our customers both pre and post-sales.
PEX4S03LP is backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your StarTech.com 4-Port PCI Express RS232 Serial Adapter Card - 16950 UART - Low Profile today!
|Manufacturer Part Number||PEX4S953LP|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.startech.com|
|Product Name||4-Port PCI Express RS232 Serial Adapter Card - 16950 UART - Low Profile|
|Product Type||Multiport Serial Adapter||Technical Information|
|Host Interface||PCI Express 1.1 x1|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||921.60 kbit/s||Interfaces/Ports|
|Ports Expandability||4 x DB-9 RS-232 - Serial, Via Cable||Physical Characteristics|
|Form Factor||Plug-in Card||Miscellaneous|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan||Warranty|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us