8 In stock
For the first time, there is a plug-and-play Thunderbolt 3 docking station that intelligently adapts to your Thunderbolt 3 or USB-C (USB 3.1 Gen 1 and Gen 2) laptop offering optimal performance and compatibility. This revolutionary technology offers IT professionals the solution they need -- one dock for Mac and Windows laptops that are equipped with a USB Type-C port.
""Solutions like StarTech.com's Thunderbolt™ 3 docking station address the rigorous demands of corporate IT with ease of mass deployment, broad PC compatibility and the best user experience""
- Jason Zeller, General Manager of the Client Connectivity Division at Intel®
With this dedicated dual DisplayPort Thunderbolt 3 dock, you can turn your TB3 or USB 3.1 (Type-C) laptop into a dual-monitor workstation including dual 4K 60Hz resolution on Thunderbolt 3 laptops and dual 1080p on USB-C computers.Display ConfigurationThunderbolt™ 3 LaptopsUSB Type-C® Host DevicesDual 4K 60Hz?Single 4K 60Hz?Dual 4K 30Hz?Single 4K 30Hz??
Please note that host laptops which do not support MST or Thunderbolt™ 3, support only a single displayThe Essential Ports
This universal Thunderbolt 3 dock (TB3) features plenty of USB 3.0 ports to accommodate up to five USB peripherals and includes a GbE port and audio support:
? 3x USB-A Ports (including 1 x Fast-Charge Port)
? 2x USB-C Ports (including 1 x Fast-Charge Port)
? 1x Gigabit Ethernet Port
? 1x 3.5 mm Audio/Mic Port
The USB-C ports and one of the USB-A ports will support up to 10Gbps (USB 3.1 Gen 2) data transfer speeds when the host laptop supports the same.
Intuitive Setup & Installation
USB-A & USB-C 3.1 Gen 2 Ports
Power & Charge with USB
- Ideal for mass deployments and shared workspaces with mixed host devices
- No driver installation required
- Includes 70cm Thunderbolt™ 3 Certified host cable for various workstation setups
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type C and A ports providing 10Gbps data transfer speeds and charging for your smartphone and other devices
- Always-On Charging means your devices will continue to charge when the laptop is disconnected
- Additional two USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports providing 5 Gbps data transfer speeds for everyday peripherals
- 60W Power Delivery charges your laptop's battery while you work
- Downstream USB-C and USB-A ports charge your smartphones or tablets
- Included 135W power supply provides enough wattage for 60W Power Delivery reserving 75W to support the power draw of your downstream peripherals
The diversity of hosts this dock can support makes it ideal for ""hoteling"" or ""hot-desking"" in shared work environments where you need to accommodate a variety of potential devices. With organizations large and small, the need for a single solution to support everyone is the optimal investment. For Mac & Windows Users
This dock can support your high performance users and their Thunderbolt™ 3 Macbook Pros while also being fully compatible with your USB 3.1 Type-C based devices for teams that require more standard functionality.
Supports Tablet Based Workstations
A great solution for any USB-C host device, this dock can even be used with iPad Pro and Android tablets to support your most mobile users.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your StarTech.com Docking Station today!
- THUNDERBOLT 3 & USB-C COMPATIBILITY: This universal Thunderbolt 3 dock is compatible with both TB3 Macs like MacBook Pro/Air and Windows systems with TB3 & USB-C like Dell, HP, & Lenovo; Ubuntu compatible
- FULL FUNCTION DOCK: Dual monitor laptop docking station features dual DisplayPort 4K 60Hz, 3x USB-A (1x 10Gbps & 2x 5Gbps) & 2x USB-C (10Gbps USB 3.2/3.1 Gen 2), incl. 2 fast-charge ports, 60W PD, Gigabit Ethernet, Headset Jack
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE VIDEO OUTPUTS: Two Displayport 1.2 ports, 4K 60Hz dual display w/ TB3 laptops; dual 1080p on USB Type-C (non-Thunderbolt 3) laptops; extended dual displays on MacBook Pro/Air w/ Intel processor & single display w/ Apple M1 Chip
- 60W POWER DELIVERY: Power & charging for high-performance ultra-thin Thunderbolt 3 laptops like MacBook, Lenovo ThinkPad T Series, X1 Carbon, & Surface Pro 7 w/ this TB3 and USB Type-C compatible dock
- EASY TO DEPLOY & SETUP: TB3 Dock requires no drivers, incl 2ft (0.7m) TB3 cable, front-facing USB-C host port, mounting holes for an optional bracket, k-slot for security lock & MAC address changer utility; available in black/gray (TB3CDK2DP)
|Manufacturer Part Number||TB3CDOCKDP|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.startech.com|
|Product Name||Docking Station|
|Product Type||Docking Station||Technical Information|
|Host Interface||Thunderbolt 3|
|Number of USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A Ports||2|
|Number of USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C Ports||1|
|USB Type-C Detail||USB 3.1 USB Type C (10 pin, Gen 2, 10 Gbps)|
|Number of DisplayPort Outputs||2|
|Headphone/Microphone Combo Port||Yes||Power Description|
|Maximum Power Supply Wattage||60 W||Physical Characteristics|
|Height||1.20" (30.48 mm)|
|Width||8.70" (220.98 mm)|
|Depth||3.10" (78.74 mm)|
|Weight (Approximate)||249.5 g||Miscellaneous|
|Kensington Security Slot||Yes|
|Country of Origin||China||Warranty|
|Limited Warranty||3 Year|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us