8 In stock
With data bandwidth of up to 480 Mbps and no software installation required, the USB extender over Cat5e, Cat6, or Cat7 offers a fast, easy, and versatile solution for business or industrial applications with durable metal housing, an included surface-mounting bracket kit and simple plug-and-play installation.
Plus, the 100m USB extender provides up to the full 500 mA of power (with the use of an external power adapter at the remote end) allowing for greater compatibility with bus-powered USB devices.Compatible with older USB devices
Connecting older peripherals isn't a problem. This versatile USB over network extender is backward compatible with legacy USB 1.0 devices. The USB over ethernet hub enables almost any kind of USB device to be placed at remote locations away from the host computer.The Choice of IT Pros Since 1985
StarTech.com conducts thorough compatibility and performance testing on all our products to ensure we are meeting or exceeding industry standards and providing high-quality products to IT Professionals. Our local StarTech.com Technical Advisors have broad product expertise and work directly with our StarTech.com Engineers to provide support for our customers both pre and post-sales
The USB2002EXT2NA is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your StarTech.com Network Extender today!
- USB 2.0 EXTENDER: Connect 2 USB devices up to 330ft/100m over CAT5e/CAT6 RJ45 ethernet network cable w/ data transfer rates up to 480Mbps; Status LEDs for power, activity, link & host connectivity
- CONNECT REMOTE USB DEVICES: The USB extender creates a 2 port hub to remotely access USB devices like printers, cameras, plotters, keyboard/mouse, displays, & CCTV systems at a convenient location
- INDUSTRIAL USB EXTENDER: Built w/ durable extruded aluminum construction for high wear & tear environments w/ mounting brackets incl; provides 8kV/16kV Contact/Air Electrostatic Discharge protection
- POWERED USB EXTENDER KIT: The included power adapter connects to the local transmitter and enables each remote USB port to provide 5V, 500mA of power
- PLUG-AND-PLAY: The multi sub extender features driverless installation & is compatible w/ major operating systems incl. Windows, macOS, Linux; Backwards Compatible with USB 1.0 and USB 1.1 devices
|Manufacturer Part Number||USB2002EXT2NA|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.startech.com|
|Product Name||Network Extender|
|Product Type||Network Extender||Technical Information|
|Maximum Extended Range||328.08 ft (100000 mm)||Interfaces/Ports|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||2|
|Number of USB Ports||3||Physical Characteristics|
|Country of Origin||China||Warranty|
|Limited Warranty||2 Year|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us