5 In stock
Detects motion and sends you alerts right away
Home burglary is the very thing we want to prevent. Set a camera towards the entrance of your home, garage, or basement to ensure the safety of your family and property.
Receive a notification when the camera detects motion at home. It can be a notice of arriving package, or suspicious intrusion. Trigger light and sound effects to frighten away unwanted visitors.
Advanced night view helps guard you while you sleep
Sleep safe at night. Let your camera watch over your house while you're fast asleep. The 850 nm infrared night vision supports automatic color switch filter in low light conditions with a visual distance of up to 30 ft.
Privacy mode and safe local storage ensures your privacy
You can turn on Privacy Mode, which can physically close the lens of camera to further ensure the safety of privacy. Moreover, the local Micro SD card works to prevent any internet hacking incidents.
High definition video
Capture every detail in crystal-clear 1080p definition. See exactly what happened in front of your camera any time that it was on. Know whether your kids are safe, well taken care of, or are getting into trouble.
Live view and two-way audio
When you take a trip, you can still make sure your fur babies aren't getting into trouble, or that your sitter is taking good care of them. Two-way audio allows you to tell them that you miss them (or to stop them from sharing your food).
Get a detailed look at your room
A wide range of coverage to capture every moment.
Share every memorable moment
Adorable and amusing moments are worth of sharing, especially with loved ones far away. Keep them in the loop on your day to day and part of your life with every precious second you share.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Tapo Pan/Tilt Home Security Wi-Fi Camera today!
- Network camera - Helps achieve high-quality video results
- Up to 30 ft (9144 mm) of night vision
- Up to 1920 x 1080 resolution for surveillance in real-time
- There is no need to restrict security camera to a fixed cable. Wireless camera offers utmost flexibility during and after installation.
|Manufacturer||TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd|
|Manufacturer Part Number||TAPO C200|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.tp-link.com|
|Product Name||Pan/Tilt Home Security Wi-Fi Camera|
|Product Type||Network Camera||Technical Information|
|Night Vision Distance||30 ft (9144 mm)||Display & Graphics|
|Maximum Video Resolution||1920 x 1080||Lens|
|Maximum Focal Length||4 mm||Network & Communication|
|Remote Management||Yes||Physical Characteristics|
|Height||3.94" (100.08 mm)|
|Width||5.71" (145.03 mm)|
|Length||6.89" (175.01 mm)|
|Weight (Approximate)||421.8 g||Miscellaneous|
|Country of Origin||China||Warranty|
|Limited Warranty||2 Year|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us