4 In stock
Whether in the office, at the job site or somewhere in between, the Targus SafePort® Rugged Case keeps your Microsoft Surface™ Go protected. From its hardened polycarbonate shell with shock-absorbing materials to advanced corner and side protection, it meets the rigorous MIL-STD-810G standards that protect from sudden drops and accidental slips. And that's all in a thin, light design.
With an integrated stand it easily transitions between landscape viewing and typing positions. Connect the soft neoprene hand strap and your tablet becomes more accessible and secure than before.
As tested by an independent third party applying MIL-STD-810G, Method 516.6, Procedure IV.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Targus SafePort Rugged Case For Microsoft Surface Go - Grey today!
- It is an excellent way to store or transport your significant things
- Case is designed for a gadget with a 9.7" screen
- Constructed from durable, high-quality thermoplastic polyurethane (tpu) material and designed to provide the utmost protection
- The perfect combination of fashion and capacity for storing Tablet
|Manufacturer||Targus Group International|
|Manufacturer Part Number||THD491GL|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.targus.com|
|Product Name||SafePort Rugged Case For Microsoft Surface Go - Grey|
|Product Type||Carrying Case||Product Information|
|Carrying Options||Hand Strap|
|Maximum Screen Size Supported||9.7"||Physical Characteristics|
|Height||10.63" (270 mm)|
|Width||1.38" (35 mm)|
|Depth||7.56" (192 mm)|
|Weight (Approximate)||420 g||Miscellaneous|
|Tablet Model Compatibility||Surface Go|
Microsoft - Surface Go, Surface Pen
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us