6 In stock
Switches & Bridges
Professional 9-Port Unmanaged Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports
Plug and Play, with PoE Transmission for Surveillance up to 250 m
Professional 9-Port Switch with 8-Port PoE+ (65 W Budget) for Numerous Applications
Compliance with the 802.3af/at PoE+ standard supports up to 30 W on each PoE port. The total 65 W PoE power budget for the 8× PoE+ ports opens up a wide range of applications, such as surveillance for offices, dormitories, and small businesses. It is fully compatible with IP cameras, access points, IP phones, computers, printers, and more.
Plug and Play, No Configuration Required
Ideal for IP Surveillance-Up to 250 m Transmissions
With extend mode, the PoE transmission distance reaches up to 250 m-perfect for IP Camera deployment in large areas.
Ideal for IP Surveillance-Higher Performance and Security
Priority Mode and Isolation Mode make surveillance smoother and safer.
Priority Video Quality Guaranteed
Quality of sensitive applications like video monitoring in critical business areas is guaranteed by offering higher priority options for ports 1-2 when one-touch Priority Mode is on.
One-Click Traffic Separation for Ports 1-8
With one click, Isolation Mode easily divides traffic for ports 1-8 to avoid snooping and tampering. This enables the switch to isolate broadcast storm, improving LAN security and data transmission.
Intelligent Power Management
When total power consumption exceeds 65 W, the intelligent power management will cut the lower priority port power. This ensures the high priority port's power supply and protects the device from power overload. It also automatically detects and provides the required power for your PoE devices while protecting your PoE and non-PoE equipment from being damaged.
Durable Metal Casing
The interior components of TL-SF1009P are protected by high-quality metal casing to ensure a long product life. Having passed an array of stringent reliability tests, TL-SF1009P delivers switching performance you can depend on.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your TP-Link 9-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch with 8-Port PoE+ today!
- 9× 10/100 Mbps RJ45 ports
- 8× PoE+ ports transfer data and power on individual cables
- Works with IEEE 802.3af/at compliant PDs
- Supports PoE Power up to 30 W for each PoE port
- Supports PoE Power up to 65 W for 8 PoE ports
- Up to 250 m data and power transmitting range under Extend Mode
- Priority Mode ensures high priority of ports 1-2 to guarantee the quality of sensitive application
- Isolation Mode allows one-click client traffic separation for higher security and performance
- Plug and play with no configuration required
|Manufacturer||TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd|
|Manufacturer Part Number||TL-SF1009P|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.tp-link.com|
|Product Name||9-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch with 8-Port PoE+|
|Product Type||Ethernet Switch||Interfaces/Ports|
|Total Number of Network Ports||9|
|Port/Expansion Slot Details||
||Media & Performance|
|Media Type Supported||Twisted Pair|
|Ethernet Technology||Fast Ethernet|
|Network Technology||10/100Base-T||Network & Communication|
|Layer Supported||2||Management & Protocols|
|PoE (RJ-45) Port||Yes|
|PoE Budget||65 W|
|Height||1.06" (27 mm)|
|Width||6.73" (171 mm)|
|Depth||3.86" (98 mm)||Miscellaneous|
|Country of Origin||China||Warranty|
|Limited Warranty||2 Year|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us