1 In stock
Transcend's DrivePro Body 10 is the best companion for police officers, security guards and other professionals. The camera uses STARVIS™ high-sensitivity image sensor, high-quality lens, and automatic infrared illumination that ensure all the important details of actions are clearly recorded. The DrivePro Body 10 also features a built-in battery and excellent water and shock resistance, making it ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
STARVIS™ high-sensitivity image sensor
Transcend's DrivePro Body 10 features the STARVIS™ high-sensitivity image sensor to capture high-resolution video and photos with superb, rich color. Even in low light, images are highly detailed with low noise and excellent dynamic range.
Infrared LEDs for night vision
Transcend's DrivePro Body 10 has four no-glow (940nm wavelength) infrared LEDs that automatically turn on in dim light to enhance night vision capabilities. This drastically increases recording quality in pitch-black darkness.
With a built-in Li-Polymer battery, the DrivePro Body 10 can record up to 5 hours of footage on a full charge, mitigating the need for a power adapter for police officers on duty.
Quick snapshot button
The quick snapshot function allows users to take photos while recording video simultaneously. During an incident, just reach up and press the snapshot button to capture photographic evidence on the spot.
Rugged and durable design
The rugged DrivePro Body 10 provides excellent protection for outdoor recording. IPX4 water resistance offers protection against splashing water from any direction. The DrivePro Body 10 also offers excellent shock resistance, meeting U.S. military drop-test standards.
Allows the body camera to overwrite old video files with new ones.
Transcend's DrivePro Body products are compliant with Trade Agreements Act (TAA).
DrivePro Body Toolbox
Transcend's DrivePro Body Toolbox is exclusively designed for the DrivePro Body series. It features a user-friendly interface that allows users to securely manage recorded videos and snapshots on PCs. In addition, users can adjust settings for both the Toolbox and the DrivePro Body device, format internal storage, and upgrade the body camera's firmware via the Toolbox.
microSD card included
The DrivePro Body 10 comes bundled with a Transcend memory card built with high-quality NAND flash, and tested under harsh environmental conditions.
The DrivePro Body 10 comes with a 360° rotating clip and a Velcro holder for easy and secure deployment. Transcend also provides a magnetic mount and a MOLLE mount as optional accessories.
Remember, everything you buy at Lotsofstuff.ca is brand new shipped directly from our Canadian warehouses with full manufacturer's warranty. Huge selection, amazing prices and fast shipping. Order your Transcend DrivePro Body 10 High Definition Digital Camcorder today!
- Superior image quality, reliability, affordability, flexibility and user convenience. These are a few benefits of having a digital camcorder.
- Give your shots a cinematic look with full HD recording facility
- Connect your camcorder to your PC and conveniently transfer the photos and videos for editing and sharing on the social media
|Manufacturer||Transcend Information, Inc|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.transcend-info.com|
|Product Name||DrivePro Body 10 High Definition Digital Camcorder|
|Product Type||Digital Camcorder||Display & Graphics|
|Recording Media||Memory Card|
|Recording Formats||Full HD||Memory|
|Memory Card Supported||microSD||Interfaces/Ports|
|Weight (Approximate)||88 g||Miscellaneous|
|Mount/Wear Style||Magnet Mount|
Free Shipping Policy
At Lotsofstuff.ca we know our shoppers want to know their final cost up-front. We agree and that is why every single item available on Lotsofstuff.ca includes free standard ground shipping. You read that correctly. No shipping fees on any item ever. We ship from warehouses located across Canada and our systems will automatically ship from the closest warehouse to your address. We ship using all the major couriers including UPS, Purolator, FedEx and Canada Post. That means even with ground shipping you will often receive your product in under two days - sometimes even the next day. Our only exception to this rule are for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. If you want your product even faster we do have an express shipping option available upon checkout. Please note that at this time we only ship to Canadian addressess. No PO Boxes please.
We hope you're thrilled with your new product.
We understand sometimes it just doesn't work out and we are happy to offer amazing customer service throughout the return process.
Terms & Conditions:
- The return process must be initiated within 14 days of receipt.
- Once you receive return instructions the product must be received back within 7 business days.
- If there is an obvious issue with the product you received such as damaged by the shipping company or something else of a defective nature please contact us within two days of receipt. Kindly attach any photos so we can best assist.
- LotsOfStuff.ca fully stands behind our products. You can rest assured we will do everything we can to correct the issue.
- All items must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. If item was sent with a seal (as is the case with most consumer electronics) that seal must remain unbroken.
- Discretionary returns can be sent back to us using a courier of your choice.
- We inspect every return and will process your refund within 2-3 days of receipt.
- As we ship all our products to you for free, we withhold from your return our cost of shipping to you.
If you have any questions about our return procedures or policies please contact us anytime at Contact Us